Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Remeasured, I'm not even 5'11

Holy shit you're retarded.

The reason i wanted to be 5'11 is because it's close enough to 6'0 that people may think im 6'0... if im not EVEN 5'11, then I DEFINITELY can't be 6'0. That's the point.
You are 5’11, just accept it, you’re bitching about this.

I've never seen you before. Did you recently log back into the forum after some time away?

Also based
Yeah. I've been away since late 2021.

You really think hot slutty girl will fuck some random sub chad man, you’re delusional, you really believe normies go to clubs and get laid?
Then where do i have a better chance? Yes I know it's OVER but it was my best bet.

Is that height like morning height, afternoon height, or night height?

Is that height like morning height, afternoon height, or night height?
Holy fuck you're right.

I measurred at 2 in the morning, after a whole day of staying up. If i measure in the morning i might be able to say I'm 5'11 which means I'm close enough to say I'm 6 feet!!!!

I guess so; you could probably be near or around 6 feet in the morning and 5'11 later, depending on things like your posture and weight.

Last edited:
I thought I was 5'11, turns out I'm 179.5cm....

And 180cm is still not even 5'11, it ROUNDS to 5'11.... I'm basically 5'10.5

Even though I know it's over for me, this is going to sap my confidence even more. I wear shoelifts outside the house that boost 1 inch. I always thought I was 6' with the shoelifts but now I realize I'm just 5'11.5. I'm going to need to add another inch but it might become obvious I'm wearing them JFL
im 177.5cm :feelscry:

Delusional if you think that half inch would do anything for you. Muh 5'10 is short. Though maybe I'm the one getting punked here and you're another LARPer putting on a persona, probably the most likely scenario. :feelskek:
5’10 is a good enough height. If anyone is 5’10 it’s not their height holding them back, it’s something else. And he is rich too I don’t get it Man. I’m getting frustrated reading his posts.

NT :yes:
Height :yes:
Money :yes:

You must've the face of a Neanderthal to not get laid with these 3 :feelshaha:
He is white as well

I suspect he is a gigasperg cuz how do you fuck up with those stats?

5’10 is a good enough height. If anyone is 5’10 it’s not their height holding them back, it’s something else. And he is rich too I don’t get it Man. I’m getting frustrated reading his posts.
Go to clubs, you'll be heightmogged into oblivion at 5'11

You can’t tell me with a straight face that you’re incel because you’re 5’10.75.

At 5’10.75 your height is not holding you back. It’s other factors…
You just said clubs are filled with moggers, so how am I suppose to get foids if I'm short in the one area it's socially acceptable to hit on foids?

You just said clubs are filled with moggers, so how am I suppose to get foids if I'm short in the one area it's socially acceptable to hit on foids?
Because you don’t get a relationship solely from clubs….

even Chadlites can struggle in clubs, does that mean all Chadlites are incel?

We are exactly the same height. Its the ultimate manlet height in Europe, half cm below 180

But if you want to make out and fuck....
do you just ignore where I said Chadlites also struggle in the club. It’s a Chad only territory. If you’re 6 foot with an ugly face, you’re leaving the club with no girls.

I thought I was 5'11, turns out I'm 179.5cm....

And 180cm is still not even 5'11, it ROUNDS to 5'11.... I'm basically 5'10.5

Even though I know it's over for me, this is going to sap my confidence even more. I wear shoelifts outside the house that boost 1 inch. I always thought I was 6' with the shoelifts but now I realize I'm just 5'11.5. I'm going to need to add another inch but it might become obvious I'm wearing them JFL
I am the same height as you and tbh around a lot of folks I feel short. ESP among whites.

Tallbraggingcel.

THANK YOU, so many people calling me a fakecel.
I do not buy into the whole fakecel/truecel dynamic. Consider how 50 years ago in the US, 60% of 20 to 24 year olds were married. Now almost 50% of men in such demographic have not had sex in past year. That would mean that folks with positive secondary sexual characteristics did not mate.

I do not buy into the whole fakecel/truecel dynamic. Consider how 50 years ago in the US, 60% of 20 to 24 year olds were married. Now almost 50% of men in such demographic have not had sex in past year. That would mean that folks with positive secondary sexual characteristics did not mate.
sexual liberation liberated foids from their responsibilities

Boohoo you humblebragging tallfag. Nobody gives a fuck about your height fakecell

I am the same height as you and tbh around a lot of folks I feel short. ESP among whites.
To be honest, if you heightmaxx with thick shoes or/and shoes lifts, you can probably reach 6'1+ (185+ cm); I believe this case only applies to guys 6'5 or taller; they can make guys 5'11 or 6'0 look like kids.