Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Remeasured, I'm not even 5'11

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I thought I was 5'11, turns out I'm 179.5cm....

And 180cm is still not even 5'11, it ROUNDS to 5'11.... I'm basically 5'10.5

Even though I know it's over for me, this is going to sap my confidence even more. I wear shoelifts outside the house that boost 1 inch. I always thought I was 6' with the shoelifts but now I realize I'm just 5'11.5. I'm going to need to add another inch but it might become obvious I'm wearing them JFL

Brag thread, there are billions of ethnics just wishing to be your height

its not that bad, foids dont know the difference between 5'11 and 6

its not that bad, foids dont know the difference between 5'11 and 6
I'm not even 5'11 though.

Brag thread, there are billions of ethnics just wishing to be your height
No it's not.

I go out to clubs and get heightmogged into oblivion. I feel like a little child in the crowd of people. There's guys heightmogging me everywhere. I feel short when I'm out and I pass by guys taller all the time.

Brag thread.
Kill yourself, tallfag.

I'm not even 5'11 though.
Boo hoo, I'm a 0.5 cm short

No it's not.

I go out to clubs and get heightmogged into oblivion. I feel like a little child in the crowd of people. There's guys heightmogging me everywhere. I feel short when I'm out and I pass by guys taller all the time.
You would rope if you were born a sub 170 cm manlet, count your blessings

Even though I know it's over for me, this is going to sap my confidence even more. I wear shoelifts outside the house that boost 1 inch. I always thought I was 6' with the shoelifts but now I realize I'm just 5'11.5. I'm going to need to add another inch but it might become obvious I'm wearing them JFL
a nurse measured me at 180cm a few years ago.... i feel okay about my height? like, i don't think about it at all.

a nurse measured me at 180cm a few years ago.... i feel okay about my height? like, i don't think about it at all.
GrAYcel

Just say you’re 5’11” like I do
I do, but that doesn't change the fact that this whole time I've been respected less and been seen as smaller than someone who is genuinely 5'11

5'11 and apparently rich. Lol it's a you problem that you aren't getting laid :feelsjuice:

bro just lie and say you're 6'1. when you're wearing shoes you'll be taller and people aren't very good at gauging heights

You're retarded.
The Incellectual strikes again. Make fun of him for acting like HALF an inch of height more would do fucking anything for how people perceive and treat him, and he links an article showing why being tall is good. Amazing rhetorical ability. :lul:

5'11 and apparently rich. Lol it's a you problem that you aren't getting laid :feelsjuice:
Looks are everything, you're a bluepilled cuck if you think having money gets you laid,

Plus, I'm not tall, 5'10 is short in 2023.

The Incellectual strikes again. Make fun of him for acting like HALF an inch of height more would do fucking anything for how people perceive and treat him, and he links an article showing why being tall is good. Amazing rhetorical ability. :lul:
I'm half an inch shorter than 5'11..... I'm 1.5 inches shorter than 6'0... which is the BARE MINIMUM in 2023.

Looks are everything, you're a bluepilled cuck if you think having money gets you laid,

Just admit you're a giga autist

I'm half an inch shorter than 5'11..... I'm 1.5 inches shorter than 6'0... which is the BARE MINIMUM in 2023.
No one cares about half an inch, you sperg. It's your face that's fucking you if you're above 5'10, not your height. :feelsseriously:

Just admit you're a giga autist
I consider myself neurotypical, my only mental setback is that I'm super intelligent. I'm very socially fluent and linguistically apt.

No one cares about half an inch, you sperg. It's your face that's fucking you if you're above 5'10, not your height. :feelsseriously:
Yes, it's my FACE and HEIGHT. I'm 1.5 inches too short you moron, 2.5 inches if you're truly blackpilled.

I consider myself neurotypical, my only mental setback is that I'm super intelligent. I'm very socially fluent and linguistically apt.
NT :yes:
Height :yes:
Money :yes:

You must've the face of a Neanderthal to not get laid with these 3 :feelshaha:

I'm only 2cm taller than you (legit 5'11.5") and I rarely feel short. You're just being insecure, you're more than tall enough to bang some whore, well... if you had the looks or extreme levels of charisma.

Oh well, what can you do? The 'tism strikes again doesn't it?

NT :yes:
Height :yes:
Money :yes:

You must've the face of a Neanderthal to not get laid with these 3 :feelshaha:
DING DING DING

Except the height part. In big cities at least I am viewed as a midget, I get mogged by foids in terms of height.

I'm only 2cm taller than you (legit 5'11.5") and I rarely feel short. You're just being insecure, you're more than tall enough to bang some whore, well... if you had the looks or extreme levels of charisma.

Oh well, what can you do? The 'tism strikes again doesn't it?
One inch makes a huge difference, you can lie about being 6'0, at most i can lie about being 5'11

I'm 1.5 inches too short you moron
Delusional if you think that half inch would do anything for you. Muh 5'10 is short. Though maybe I'm the one getting punked here and you're another LARPer putting on a persona, probably the most likely scenario. :feelskek:

You still mog me by 4 cm tho :mask:

Morning or night height?

You're 6ft in AF1 shoes.

Delusional if you think that half inch would do anything for you. Muh 5'10 is short. Though maybe I'm the one getting punked here and you're another LARPer putting on a persona, probably the most likely scenario. :feelskek:
That's 1.5 inches you moron, which is noticable. Holy shit you're dumb.

cry me a river

0.5 cm is less than 0.2 inches, nigga is having a tantrum over this, you can’t make this shit up

Brag thread.
Kill yourself, tallfag.
I've never seen you before. Did you recently log back into the forum after some time away?

Also based

You've never been to a club, 6'1 guys seem average.
Imagine going to a club and expecting to find a girlfriend there, how delusional do you have to be calling yourself the Intellectual?
Most normal women don't go clubbing, apart from once in a blue moon to celebrate something with her girlfriends. Clubbing attracts a very specific type of woman, the kind who likes to get drunk, get approached by chads and ride the carousel. Do you want that kind of woman as a girlfriend or even wife? That's why the advice you should go clubbing to find a LTR is stupid and leads to disaster. The type of woman you want to be in a LTR with isn't out partying in nightclubs on a Friday night, she's at home reading a book.

Imagine going to a club and expecting to find a girlfriend there
Where else are you going to find a girl to fuck? Clubs are where it's ok to go up to a girl with the intention of fucking, it's the place where hot slutty girls go, it's the place where you go if you are trying to get laid. How stupid are you?
, how delusional do you have to be calling yourself the Intellectual?

You’re were first complaining about not being 5’11, not 6’0, don’t switch the topic faggot.
Holy shit you're retarded.

The reason i wanted to be 5'11 is because it's close enough to 6'0 that people may think im 6'0... if im not EVEN 5'11, then I DEFINITELY can't be 6'0. That's the point.

Where else are you going to find a girl to fuck? Clubs are where it's ok to go up to a girl with the intention of fucking, it's the place where hot slutty girls go, it's the place where you go if you are trying to get laid. How stupid are you?
You really think hot slutty girl will fuck some random sub chad man, you’re delusional, you really believe normies go to clubs and get laid?