Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel just rejected this girl at the library for help

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
so im here looking at my phone, this girl right next to me was asking for my help. I told her go to the front desk for help.

i shouldve told her she is not entitled to my help.

Nice. The incel revolution starts with a single step

a7PIjvy.gif

Yeah, that will teach femoid a lesson. She is not supermacy because she is female, we don't owe females anything.

cucktears in 3...2...

I see where you're coming from but personally I would've helped her, she might've started talking to you & (I know its a long shot but theres always a chance) you might've hit it off. You never know.

Keep up the good work and remember not to tip your waitress.

I see where you're coming from but personally I would've helped her, she might've started talking to you & (I know its a long shot but theres always a chance) you might've hit it off. You never know.
This could have been a chance to escape inceldom and you just threw it away...

normies

Come on mate you had a chance! I'd kill for a girl to ask me for help, she was basically submitting to you right there!
Are you cuck or something?

Come on mate you had a chance! I'd kill for a girl to ask me for help, she was basically submitting to you right there!
are you stupid? have you ever approached a female? do you know 90% rejections come from face to face encounters?

are you stupid? have you ever approached a female? do you know 90% rejections come from face to face encounters?
You'd never know unless you actually spoke to her - your rejection stats go up to 100% if you don't even speak to the foid. Low IQ move

You'd never know unless you actually spoke to her - your rejection stats go up to 100% if you don't even speak to the foid. Low IQ move
low iq tard, i already approached females in the past. its the same thing as any other approach ive done.
Theres a possibility she asked your help because she wanted to get in touch with you. You fucking blew it.
oh? you know this based on what?

Theres a possibility she asked your help because she wanted to get in touch with you. You fucking blew it.
I think that you are still blue pilled. Do you think that femoid would like incel?

low iq tard, i already approached females in the past. its the same thing as any other approach ive done.

oh? you know this based on what?
Its a common tactic by girls.. I think she found you cute and was just hoping to get in a conversation with you.

Opportunity for pussy down the drain right there. Better luck next time.

@OmegaBoy
@spincel

You voluntarily walked out on what could've gotten you out of inceldom mate, I envy you. It was unlikely but it could've happened
lol just because a girl talked me......she automatically was interested in me?

Do you know anything about approach and female que's
Its a common tactic by girls.. I think she found you cute and was just hoping to get in a conversation with you.

Opportunity for pussy down the drain right there. Better luck next time.

quick question, if a girl talks to you, do you honestly think she wants to fuck you?

I'm not saying she was, I'm saying she may well have been but you'll never know. If she wasn't you could've just said "I'm not your slave you know, you're not entitled to my help and you're lucky I'm giving it to you" and that would've put her in her place.

I'm not saying she was, I'm saying she may well have been but you'll never know. If she wasn't you could've just said "I'm not your slave you know, you're not entitled to my help and you're lucky I'm giving it to you" and that would've put her in her place.
ok so why would you recommend such a thing? obviously you are a femmoid and cant listen. I said i been rejected over 100 times in my life
again do you know the basics of approach? what does that even entail?

ok so why would you recommend such a thing? obviously you are a femmoid and cant listen. I said i been rejected over 100 times in my life
again do you know the basics of approach? what does that even entail?
She was approaching YOU!

Why didn't you just help her?

quick question, if a girl talks to you, do you honestly think she wants to fuck you?

She noticed you man.. Omfg if I had this chance I would definitely had gone for it. Hope someday you get another chance my man

She noticed you man.. Omfg if I had this chance I would definitely had gone for it. Hope someday you get another chance my man
look, this is how females generally talk to guy's or normally get to know him.
She either asks how im or my name and initiate a conversation.
all she did was ask for help. Tell me where does this entail she was into me?

These bitches are always trying to get free shit. Fuck em.

Don't listen to these retards who literally never leave their basement. She will thank you for your time and leave. Nothing else will come of it, and hyping up expectations from every tiny conversation is pointless as an incel, not to mention reeks of entitlement if all she wants is help. Fems use guys for far greater than help at the library without the promise of sex. I don't think telling her to fuck off was necessary but pretty understandable.

Fems will strike up an actual conversation that can lead somewhere if they're interested in talking. Asking for help is NOT one of these conversations, your average cunt in 2018 sees sub8 men as her personal 24/7 help desk/stepladder.

Don't listen to these retards who literally never leave their basement. She will thank you for your time and leave. Nothing else will come of it, and hyping up expectations from every tiny conversation is pointless as an incel, not to mention reeks of entitlement if all she wants is help. Fems use guys for far greater than help at the library without the promise of sex. I don't think telling her to fuck off was necessary but pretty understandable.

Fems will strike up an actual conversation that can lead somewhere if they're interested in talking. Asking for help is NOT one of these conversations, your average cunt in 2018 sees sub8 men as her personal 24/7 help desk/stepladder.
exactly

One small step at a time. Next time tell her to not bother you.
Next time again tell her to fuck off and so on and so on

The Incel hero strikes again...