Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just Realized That Harry Potter Series Promotes JBW, Will No Longer Support The Series

A

apex

Greycel
In the book there is a Character Cho Chang who is a girl who is Chinese and she dates two White Chads in the school who are Harry (literally main character) and Cedric who is another stereotypical white Chad. Because of This and me Being east asian myself Im no longer supporting the series or anything affiliated.

JFL
2831307 i19lopca31131

Even aside from that JK Rowling is a retarded man-hating whore.

She dates 3 white Chads, she also dates Michael Corner. Harry Potter also went to the Yule Ball with a curry foid. There is also BBC with Dean Thomas and Ginny.

There is no instance of a currycel or ricecel getting a foid though

I don't want know what kind of brain damage it takes to like Harry Potter to begin with.

Were there any sand niggers in Harry Potter?

She dates 3 white Chads, she also dates Michael Corner. Harry Potter also went to the Yule Ball with a curry foid. There is also BBC with Dean Thomas and Ginny.

Deathnics don't exist in the fantasy world of foids :forcedsmile:

Even aside from that JK Rowling is a retarded man-hating whore.
The only reason why she hates trannies is because MtFs are still male in her eyes
She's libtarded on every other issue

jfl at

1. only just realizing this
2. making it the subject of your first and only post in your month on the forum
3. claiming to no longer "support" a fictional story. What does that even mean?

jfl even in a world of magic she thought that would be stretching reality too far

You don't need to hide her name. Her name is Dahyoung Yoon. People on the internet are trying to get her fired by sending this information to her employer. I hope her career is ruined for making these racist comments.
its already there kek

I don't want know what kind of brain damage it takes to like Harry Potter to begin with.

Give me example of good children's books or just good books in general. I'd like to know what you think is good if you think Harry Potter is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back