Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just realized how over it is again

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
on an existential and spiritual level. i just completely realized that there is nothing we can do to make our lives better.

on an existential and spiritual level. i just completely realized that there is nothing we can do to make our lives better.
but is it better to give up and rot or to try to improve for that 1 in a million chance things actually get better

We are stuck like this

Not entirely true tbh. Things that rely on other people (specifically women)? Then it's over. Things YOU can do to improve given the circumstances? Then maybe it's not over.

>>Spiritual level
Have you ever Occultmaxxed? Try becoming a Theurgist and practicing MagicK. Then you can Ascend with Spirit Sex,

It's all temporary anyway

>>Spiritual level
Have you ever Occultmaxxed? Try becoming a Theurgist and practicing MagicK. Then you can Ascend with Spirit Sex,
its over on a fundamental level, seems to be what OP is saying. there is no sigil for pretty face tbh, it never began

its over on a fundamental level, seems to be what OP is saying. there is no sigil for pretty face tbh, it never began
That is not what I meant, You can use magick to make money for surgeries, you can Summon Succubi for companionship, There is a lot more to Magick than you think.

That is not what I meant, You can use magick to make money for surgeries, you can Summon Succubi for companionship, There is a lot more to Magick than you think.
interesting, like law of attraction.
but I feel that if it worked effectively then it would be more mainstream among incels to use it to ascend

interesting, like law of attraction.
but I feel that if it worked effectively then it would be more mainstream among incels to use it to ascend
Well, it takes dedication and practice to be able to Summon Succubi and do Magick. Most Incels have been beat down their whole lives and lost the motivation to do anything from years of Cooming.