Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just realized: Dick size (in inches) in corresponds to 1-10 looks scale

drowsy

drowsy

Self-banned
-
Let me explain:

10 inches = 10/10 in looks: Nearly all girls will want you
6 inches = 6/10 in looks: Many girls will want you
4 inches = 4/10 in looks: SOME girls will be... content with you
1 to 2 inches = 1 or 2 out of 10 in looks: YOU'RE FUCKED:feelsrope:

JoinedDec 30, 2023Posts1

JoinedDec 30, 2023Posts1
59535.jpg

Tbh a 4 incher is a 1 with how foids perceive it. Remember that most think 6 inches is average. :fuk:

Bro got dick on his mind :feelskek:

Tbh a 4 incher is a 1 with how foids perceive it. Remember that most think 6 inches is average. :fuk:
4 to 6.5 inches is the average size.

East asians are the smallest and west Africans are the biggest. Europeans are in between.

4 to 6.5 inches is the average size.

East asians are the smallest and west Africans are the biggest. Europeans are in between.
That range is too big to be an "average" JFL. Reality is ~5.5 inches I think statistically. :lul:

self-banned... thats what they all say

I wasn't joking/lying!:feelsree: Here's my thread from my old account:

I wasn't joking/lying!:feelsree: Here's my thread from my old account:

youre a 2023cel and thats that

just accept it

It is impossible to fully pleasure a woman if you are under 6 inches. graphs and studies prove it
Show me these graphs. I got the impression that 4-5 inches is the bare minimum (to feel anything- that is).

I saw looksmatched ugly couples when I was in college. They were usually both 4/10 in looks. Never saw hideously ugly guys (1 or 2 out of ten in looks) with girlfriends, though. They all looked pretty miserable.:feelsbadman:

Yeah, in reality it's even worse :blackpill:
I forgot to mention. For the guys wondering why girls can't feel micro dicks at all, but they can feel their fingers (which are usually even smaller than dicks). The explanation: fingers are way harder than dicks so fingers will do a "better job" if you have a micro.

This confused me for the longest time, but the dogpill made me discover that dogs have harder dicks that humans.

I mean its the best we have mate
"information gathered through conversations and anonymous statistics" You can make a woman orgasm by mashing your 9 inch dick in her face while gently rubbing her clit. It's the genetic fitness and bragging rights for her more than it is about having you punish her walls. It's the idea of the brutality and virility of a big dick.

6 inches = 6/10 in looks: Many girls will want you
Haha, keep coping 6incher

LOL do you know how rare it is to have a cock above 7.5 inches. 10 inches is very very rare LMFAOOO. And yes more rare than people o guess in your scale you think would be 10/10s

LOL do you know how rare it is to have a cock above 7.5 inches. 10 inches is very very rare LMFAOOO. And yes more rare than people o guess in your scale you think would be 10/10s
There's no such thing as a 10 inch dick incel just like there is no such thing as a 10/10 looks incel.
10 inches = fakecel.

There's no such thing as a 10 inch dick incel just like there is no such thing as a 10/10 looks incel.
10 inches = fakecel.
Yea no shit 99.99999% of people don’t have 10 inch dicks grey

I'm not trolling. This guy told me in the youtube comments years ago and he said all his friends were 10 inchers. I think he was bullshitting.
You believe the average Jamaican has a 10 inch dick?

How am I coping? I can tell you the name of the video if you don't believe me.
Sorry brocel but that was faked for the camera, most women don't even orgasm during sex.

Sorry brocel but that was faked for the camera, most women don't even orgasm during sex.

No, it definitely wasn't faked. They were dripping tons of sticky "juice" all of a sudden.

I have a big cock for my height but its useless if i can nevee use it anyway

That range is too big to be an "average" JFL. Reality is ~5.5 inches I think statistically. :lul:
only real way to know the average is too look at number of sales of condom sizes in a specific region.