Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just realized Brock from Pokemon was the first incel in cartoon history

• Thread starter Deleted member 35681
  • Start date
Deleted member 35681

Deleted member 35681

Môdcel
-
He was my favorite as a kid, now I know why. RIP big guy :cryfeels:

Brock incel

He fucked Ash’s mum, he’s no incel

First time I heard this.
It happens when Ash returns from the Orange Islands. Ash’s mum is a lot more attractive than Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy imo.

I think there is even hentai with Ash’s mum having a threesome with Brock and Mimey

It happens when Ash returns from the Orange Islands. Ash’s mum is a lot more attractive than Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy imo.

I think there is even hentai with Ash’s mum having a threesome with Brock and Mimey
Oh, well, damn. I know what I'm dong tonight :feelsthink:

Brock would have 30k posts on here by now

he definetly banged with some foid who be defeated and she asked him to train her.

he definetly banged with some foid who be defeated and she asked him to train her.
You mean in Sun and Moon? Nothing came out of it last time I checked.

hentai's not canon, otherwise there would be no pure waifus.

the pokemon anime was only good when Brock was there. when he left, i stopped watching