Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just realised r/incelswithouthate has a female mod

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Its u/board_gaming the same whore who was head mod of braincels. Why does this fucking autistic landwhale keep taking over incel safe spaces? Why is she so obsessed with us? And who are the cucks that make her mod? I would ban that bitch on site. I knew incelswithouthate was cucked but they really went and got a female mod. Fuck women

don't really care about them tbh

What is the point in being a incel without hate. That’s like being a crack dealer with no drugs.

That subreddit is cucked.
Reddit is cucked. :soy:
What did you expect?

Don't browse there at all but what the fuck? How does that landwhale low iq foid end up being mod again? Who is she promising nudes to?
That subreddit is cucked.
Reddit is cucked. :soy:
What did you expect?
there's voat and that's about it for that style of forums, that style just screams cucked when its open to public and a backlog of messages are visible

they are so cucked lmao

Yeah I heard about that.

Cuckswithouthate is the real name of that subreddit

I am not an autistic landwhale.

JFL reddit users are such a fucking joke

fuck reddit. it's only good for my dick

This whore must die, I hated her so much on braincels

If they admit to have a foid mod they are a bunch of beta orbiters

Incelswithouthate should not be considered an incel forum. It is teeming with foids, sexhavers and bluepillers. And the few incels that are there cannot drive them out.

r/incelswithoutballs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back