Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just quit my job cold-turkey

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I was wage-cucking in a retail location for a few months until i just couldnt take it anymore. I was being a lazy bastard because I felt depressed about having a B.S. degree and still having to work in a shitty store, so i was putting in minimal effort. The workers (all foids, except for one guy) were complaining about my work ethic and talking mad shit about me behind my back. The one guy there thought he was going to get a better job at a different location but when they didn't give it to him he came back bitter and tried to convince the manager to fire me. The boss have me a lesson on work ethic and how i was doing it on purpose, but decided to give me one last chance but I quit the next day.
I feel like roping I'm so tired of working shitty jobs, and for what, to keep on living? Fuck. I'm just gonna do uber eats for a bit idk.

You have savings atleast?

I was wage-cucking in a retail location for a few months until i just couldnt take it anymore. I was being a lazy bastard because I felt depressed about having a B.S. degree and still having to work in a shitty store, so i was putting in minimal effort. The workers (all foids, except for one guy) were complaining about my work ethic and talking mad shit about me behind my back. The one guy there thought he was going to get a better job at a different location but when they didn't give it to him he came back bitter and tried to convince the manager to fire me. The boss have me a lesson on work ethic and how i was doing it on purpose, but decided to give me one last chance but I quit the next day.
I feel like roping I'm so tired of working shitty jobs, and for what, to keep on living? Fuck. I'm just gonna do uber eats for a bit idk.
Thats y it’s called a bs degree

Nice, welcome back to NEETdom

Wild Turkey is hiring

With your IQ you could be a Somalian Crime lord, your competition has a 70 IQ average

:feelsahh: just a thought

With your IQ you could be a Somalian Crime lord, your competition has a 70 IQ average

:feelsahh: just a thought
I live with my mom and brother and I have savings so it's not that bad