• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Serious Just put a foid in the thumbnail.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
188d 16h 57m
i hate that faggot

Miserable

Miserable

I just need a personality
5d 12h 44m
What was the point of pointing a foid on the thumbnail?
Lols me

kt0_0

kt0_0

Veteran
★★★★★
4d 2h 35m
Exactly, everytime there’s a toilet in the thumbnail, simps click on it, but that’s pretty obvious nowadays.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
21d 18h 2m
And the simps will click anyway. Like flies. Hate these kinds of videos.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTh-7JYsp5k
I have seen Guitar Covers n YOutube that have gotten Hundreds of thousands of view just because it was a fucking woman, Meanwhile the better male Guitat Covers get only 1,000 views or some shit. It is sad to see genuine talent get eclipsed because of Chumps gender bias toward woman.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★★
31d 5h 19m
I have seen Guitar Covers n YOutube that have gotten Hundreds of thousands of view just because it was a fucking woman, Meanwhile the better male Guitat Covers get only 1,000 views or some shit. It is sad to see genuine talent get eclipsed because of Chumps gender bias toward woman.
Sad tbh.

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Never Satisfied
41d 10h 58m
One fucking unfunny zoomer cunt got a job at LTT after appearing in one of their videos just because she has a hole
I am still seething about this

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck.
★★★★
31d 5h 19m
One fucking unfunny zoomer cunt got a job at LTT after appearing in one of their videos just because she has a hole
I am still seething about this
Not one alpha male at LTT. All Soys tbh.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★
42d 7h 39m
i hate that faggot
simps are putting fourth the extinction of all men simply because they're fucking retarded over a crumb of pussy