Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just put a foid in the thumbnail.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
i hate that faggot

What was the point of pointing a foid on the thumbnail?
Lols me

Exactly, everytime there’s a toilet in the thumbnail, simps click on it, but that’s pretty obvious nowadays.

And the simps will click anyway. Like flies. Hate these kinds of videos.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dTh-7JYsp5k

I have seen Guitar Covers n YOutube that have gotten Hundreds of thousands of view just because it was a fucking woman, Meanwhile the better male Guitat Covers get only 1,000 views or some shit. It is sad to see genuine talent get eclipsed because of Chumps gender bias toward woman.

I have seen Guitar Covers n YOutube that have gotten Hundreds of thousands of view just because it was a fucking woman, Meanwhile the better male Guitat Covers get only 1,000 views or some shit. It is sad to see genuine talent get eclipsed because of Chumps gender bias toward woman.
Sad tbh.

One fucking unfunny zoomer cunt got a job at LTT after appearing in one of their videos just because she has a hole
I am still seething about this

One fucking unfunny zoomer cunt got a job at LTT after appearing in one of their videos just because she has a hole
I am still seething about this
Not one alpha male at LTT. All Soys tbh.

i hate that faggot
simps are putting fourth the extinction of all men simply because they're fucking retarded over a crumb of pussy