Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps bro....just work for it

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

The reason you are incel is because you are young and haven't done anything. You haven't worked hard enough.

This advice is totally irrelevant. I mean, you have 16 year old NT Chad who is unemployed or if he is employed, it's part time flipping burgers making minimum wage, who lives at home, catches the bus/subway and has a girlfriend that he has sex with. And she's happy to be with him. Yet you, inkwell, are expected to go to school graduate from college, get established in a career, get a 401k and stock options and then when you're 40 years old, you MAY get a girlfriend of approximately the same age (no 19 or 20 year olds for you!!).

The reason you are incel is because you are young and haven't done anything. You haven't worked hard enough.

This advice is totally irrelevant. I mean, you have 16 year old NT Chad who is unemployed or if he is employed, it's part time flipping burgers making minimum wage, who lives at home, catches the bus/subway and has a girlfriend that he has sex with. And she's happy to be with him. Yet you, inkwell, are expected to go to school graduate from college, get established in a career, get a 401k and stock options and then when you're 40 years old, you MAY get a girlfriend of approximately the same age (no 19 or 20 year olds for you!!).

Apparently wage slaving for a shitty middle class over-taxed salary gives you better genes

fucking boomer
not wanting to wageslave and betabuxx for 3/10 fat single mom is not nihilism

Apparently wage slaving for a shitty middle class over-taxed salary gives you better genes
It’ll let you be a betabuxxing cuck settling for landwhales, which for some is better than loneliness

I'm not nihilistic tho.

Not one second

As for youtubers, fuck most of those attention whores and for CRP, wasn't he doing some MGTOW speech a few months ago?

There is an ever-expanding list of criteria low status men need to complete before normies say they're allowed to expierence basic human fucking needs.
but for foids and normies they dont have to do shit.
honk honk. stupid fucking clown world.

I'm tired of that advice. Getting a degree or a job won't make me happy at all , It won't fix my genes

Attraction is not based on merit(having skills, being a good person etc)

Attraction is based on physical attractiveness and/or resources

Boomer calls himself red pilled jfl @ him

Redpillers are almost as bad as bluepillers... almost...

It's even worse in Canada. Half pay vanishes into thin air. And then when I've been fired before and tried to apply for assistance, NOPe LOL you don't qualify sorry!!!! Should've had a vagina then maybe you would have

As if this is anything new. Fucking idiots just don't know how easy it is for the genetically gifted so they delude themselves with shit flinging at those who do. It's just ignorance.
Theyre also deluding themselves into thinking they enjoy being slaves at work. Just delusion in general.

What are we supposed to work towards again?

redpillers are gigacopers

Attraction is based on physical attractiveness and/or resources
Attraction is not based on resources. Assuming you mean sexual attraction... to a man.

This whole thread is high IQ. Even CEO/billionairemaxxing will get you nowhere in life if you dont have Chad genes. Just look at tru ricecel Jack Ma who could barely betabuxxx an ugly noodle while Chad already fucked all of your looksmatches in high school while getting bad grades and being an asshole.

What are we supposed to work towards again?
A 40 year old post wall foid to call your very own!
This whole thread is high IQ. Even CEO/billionairemaxxing will get you nowhere in life if you dont have Chad genes. Just look at tru ricecel Jack Ma who could barely betabuxxx an ugly noodle while Chad already fucked all of your looksmatches in high school while getting bad grades and being an asshole.
Jack Ma, or Ma Yun (Chinese: 马云; pinyin: Mǎ Yún; [mà y̌n]; born 10 September 1964), is a Chinese business magnate, investor, politician, philanthropist, and kung fu master. He is the co-founder and former executive chairman of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate.

Brutal. Businessman maxxed, money maxxed even kung fu maxxed and had to settle. Although, he has been married to her since 1988, so he got her when she was closer to her prime and before he was rich. That said, even with his billions, young Asian Stacies would rather have sex with the white Chad who's a mechanic than Jack Ma who is a billionaire.

Last edited: