Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just polyglotmaxx bro

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
There's a trend on TikTok where these 'polyglots" videochat with Chinese girls, first in English and then switching to Chinese to get a "shocked" reaction. This normie creep often flirts with them.
Images 5

Just learn 24 languages bro. Just learn 40,000 Chinese characters so that you can get noodle pussy bro. Just get a degree in Latin and speak to foid's tombstones in Rome bro.

Download Duolingo today!

This is the minimum effort required to bag a roastie in 2024.

If he doesn't learn 24 languages for you is he even trying? :foidSoy:

@BasedRiceBro Ugly skank whore

There's a trend on TikTok where these 'polyglots" videochat with Chinese girls, first in English and then switching to Chinese to get a "shocked" reaction. This normie creep often flirts with them.
View attachment 1244635
Just learn 24 languages bro. Just learn 40,000 Chinese characters so that you can get noodle pussy bro. Just get a degree in Latin and speak to foid's tombstones in Rome bro.

Download Duolingo today!
USED TO WATCH PLENTY OF THOSE AND I SWEAR EVERYONE OF THEM COULD BE A SLAYER. THERE WAS THIS "SONNYWILS" GUY WHO GOT FREE VACATION TO BRAZIL THANKS TO THIS. ANOTHER JAPANESE GUY WHOM I FORGOT THE NAME GOT FREE VACATION TO TURKIYE. Anyway, watched some of the guy in the picture videos in the past, and he is pretty much a simp. Take into account the fact that he chinesemaxxed and this is it

Duolingomaxxing

i'm sure noodle pussy is so vile ang rank. I don't know how you niggers find it enjoyable kek :feelskek::feelskek:

Would rather have a blonde white giga stacey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back