Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just perceive signals of interests bro! Just dont be choosy br0000

-don't be an landwhale
-don't be an 50 y.o hag
I think I'm too choosy now

Fuark if only I put in effort, knew how to flirt and spot IOIs, and stopped being so choosy. I would be a slayer
qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

If you flirt as a subhuman, you will be accused of sexual harassment.

Cope and even most normies know this is bullshit which is why the "I choose to be single" excuse for guys doesn't work.

How should I perceive the signals that aren't sent in the first place?

The funny things about those cucks is when you ask them what study is or how it was conducted, they either send you a link to it and tell you to read it. Or give you a 3 hr YT video that talks about it. They can never explain the findings themselves; such lack of understanding goes to show that normies don't even understand what the study is about. Nor do they understand how science works. Ironic, innit? Since normies are always babbling about "science".

They call it lack of effort but its more like some of us dont try anymore because we dont want to get arrested

I think these ‘tests’ are only done on chads.