Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just paid some curry to do my cs home work for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
was starting at a blank terminal for hours. i am too low iq. it's over for me. gna cheat my way to degree then get a job in like the business side.

was starting at a blank terminal for hours. i am too low iq. it's over for me. gna cheat my way to degree then get a job in like the business side.
Hopefully you learn from him or something.

Good luck brocel

Good luck with that. You might be successful

U should do IT or QA testing, sales or business/data analyst. Since coding isn't for you tbh

Your other posts suggest depression and problems with inattention. Perhaps you should be screened for ADHD/ADD by a psychiatrist?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back