Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just opium-max bro

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
If I were a Chinese man in the 19th century I'd just go to the opium dens with my brocel and smoke it up. The stresses of trying to get with noodle whores would float away.
Chinese Opium den 1

If I were a Chinese man in the 19th century I'd just go to the opium dens with my brocel and smoke it up. The stresses of trying to get with noodle whores would float away.
View attachment 1273982
"Hey bitches, wanna try?" That's what Xi Enlai said right there with his mogging rice stare.

You can buy dried poppy pods and make opium tea. That used to be my way of coping in the past but I've given that up

You can buy dried poppy pods and make opium tea. That used to be my way of coping in the past but I've given that up
How does one make opium tea? What's the process

How does one make opium tea? What's the process
You break the poppy pods, preferably grind them. Then just put the grinded opium on a kettle with water and boil it for at least 45 minutes. The end product will be somewhat bitter "tea" which contains opiates, mostly morphine

How did it feel?
It gives a warm sensation of euphoria and relaxation, but it can also make you nauseous

Either way I don't recommend trying opioids because they have ruined so many peoples lives

As long as it is papaver somniferum it will work as they contain opiates

Also something to note: poppy pods can be "legal" but its in a grey area of the law. This plant is actually legal to grow in most parts of the world. I have no idea where you live and what the laws are like in your country but in many places these are actually LEGAL to have. However if you order these the customs could just destroy them. Poppy heads are sometimes used as ornaments so you can claim all you want that you use them as ornaments but the customs may or may not care.

Also something to note: poppy pods can be "legal" but its in a grey area of the law. This plant is actually legal to grow in most parts of the world. I have no idea where you live and what the laws are like in your country but in many places these are actually LEGAL to have. However if you order these the customs could just destroy them. Poppy heads are sometimes used as ornaments so you can claim all you want that you use them as ornaments but the customs may or may not care.
I can legally order them it says

It says 10 branches? Is that enough for 1 cup of tea?

I've been drugmaxxing for abt 7 Years now so don't worry that ur hooking me on anything jfl

Papaver Somniferum Giganteum

It says

I can legally order them it says

View attachment 1274010

It says 10 branches? Is that enough for 1 cup of tea?

I've been drugmaxxing for abt 7 Years now so don't worry that ur hooking me on anything jfl
Its impossible to say how potent the pods are but even 2 giganteum pods can be enough to get yourself high

I'd recommend starting low and slow and testing out the right dose that way

Papaver somniferum giganteum will work, yes

Papaver Somniferum Giganteum

Thanks! Found this guide https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Poppy_pod_tea

Gonna order m right now
Godspeed

As long as growing them is legal in your country then ordering them is also legal

But the customs know what you're going to do with them so they may attempt to make your life harder and I know cases in which the poppies have been destroyed by the customs. Which is why poppies are in a "grey" area.