Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just one final post: anxious about the future

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Hi, I know that I need to stop slacking off now if I want any progress in my life, is there anything I can do to get out of this situation? Depression is killing my motivation but I used to get top grades back in high school, I'm 22 now and I know that with this height and face it's very hard (although I'm in Taiwan).

Yeah I'm stressed out and in physics should I go to grad school or should I LDAR instead?

My brother is 5'9'', normie and going to med school, meanwhile my biology and history is weak so I'm forced to STEMMaxx

Code the things you wanted to create at your spare time
Take marketing course
Trade stocks
Rent-a-gf

Listen to your heart

Typical ricecuck, obsessed with academics and grades. Sigh.. they could never be anything other than slave drones. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
all his posts i've seen have been academics and shit like that. i feel bad for my nigga :feelscry:

Quit going to school I warned you

There was a time when my dad would do nearly the same. Its really unsustainable. No wonder Asian American suicide rate is the highest.
where did you go to btw

Being in Taiwan must suck ngl, not only are you a ricecel but also the possibility of getting brutally annexed by mainland rice commies must be a nightmare.