Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just mini-stalked a couple

esoteric

esoteric

agepilled
-
I was walking home until I see this couple and started to slowly walk behind them at their pace. The foid notices me and looks away while her boyfriend is explaining some shit to her. I keep walking and she notices it, then I go to the other side of the street and give her the death stare while I'm walking. She looks at me again and is visibly shaken, then looks away again. Then at the end of the street I decided to go home and coincidentally the couple walks in the same direction as me and we're both walking to the left and to the next street and I walk literally right past them staring at them then they slowed down and being the sperg I am I kept walking at my normal speed so they're behind me and I keep walking and the boyfriend is like to his gf "hey wanna sit here"(pizza place). I keep walking and pretend to be talking on the phone and I look back twice to the couple and I still see them walking. So they were clearly spooked openbitecel was stalking them. Then I just walk off to my home.

Wasn't really a huge event but it really gave me joy and glee to terrorize the normans tbh. I wonder what I could do if I put in more effort.

see you in jail buddy boyo

Scary mogs me.
If I ever did that they wouldn't even be scared.

i was wearing a hoodie on with glasses. incels are either scary to normtards or laughable
It's not that, it's just I'm very short in a tall country.
Women are most of the time taller than me.

Good job keep it up, normalvermin deserves it.