Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just measured my height

If you're already eye-level with foids, measuring yourself is just inviting unneeded misery.

IM 1.68m I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I was in denial that Im alteast 1.70.
FUCK ITS SO FUCKING OVER
I'm 1.80, thats above average in my country yet Im still an Incel. I have seen guys shorter than me (with better faces) with cute girls. I'm the only incel among my peers

IM 1.68m I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
FUCK ITS SO FUCKING OVER
You’re losing height because of age. It’s over. Soon you’ll be a hunchback and you can hang out in the clock tower

Immeasurably over for shrinkingcels, I've lost 1.5 inches total from my peak already.

Jfl at being 168cm as a male in 2020

That’s brutal

FUCK ITS SO FUCKING OVER
Cycling with raised seat doesn't work

Nothing you can do about dick size or height.

FUCK ITS SO FUCKING OVER

You are a fucking kike, ask your parents or the local rabbi to teach you manipulation or mind control.
Jews were never meant to be handsome, thats why you developped high verbal IQ and satanic shit.

Last edited:
The height pill is brutal

Fellow 5'6cel? I feel this on a brutal spiritual level.

hahaha no my avi is a german rapper

It never began for you, bro.