Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just measured my dick

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★★★
was bored, pulled my trumpet out and started blowing it, wait never mind that sounded wrong, pulled my water gun and decided to start blasting.

Midway through the session, I decided to grab a ruler and measure my shooter and it was slightly over 6 inches. I couldn’t believe it. I tried different rulers too. My dick ain’t crazy normal girth n sht but the fact that it’s long enough for me not to be ashamed of is life fuel. I thought it was atleast average since I’m 5’10. So I now have one of the 6’s in the suifuel 666 rule.

Though I knew for a fact that I could have been harder as I know for a fact there were times where I would watch a good vid and I notice my dick longer than usual.

This time when I measured it, it seemed normal not extra long so I might be atleast 7 inches on a good day who knows.

I also noticed that it takes me like an hour to coom which gets annoying cuz that’s ATLEAST what it takes one time it took me 2 hours, but I kept taking breaks in between to go down stairs and drink some water n sht lol.

This is probably the only good thing I found out about myself, though too bad no foid will ever know :feelsrope:

20240905 162204

GrAYs trying not to talk about dicks for 5 seconds challenge.

Kill yourself

There is so much to offer a woman and yet it seems that she receives so little in return, a little that seems like everything.

No dick for your face

was bored, pulled my trumpet out and started blowing it, wait never mind that sounded wrong, pulled my water gun and decided to start blasting.

Midway through the session, I decided to grab a ruler and measure my shooter and it was slightly over 6 inches. I couldn’t believe it. I tried different rulers too. My dick ain’t crazy normal girth n sht but the fact that it’s long enough for me not to be ashamed of is life fuel. I thought it was atleast average since I’m 5’10. So I now have one of the 6’s in the suifuel 666 rule.

Though I knew for a fact that I could have been harder as I know for a fact there were times where I would watch a good vid and I notice my dick longer than usual.

This time when I measured it, it seemed normal not extra long so I might be atleast 7 inches on a good day who knows.

I also noticed that it takes me like an hour to coom which gets annoying cuz that’s ATLEAST what it takes one time it took me 2 hours, but I kept taking breaks in between to go down stairs and drink some water n sht lol.

This is probably the only good thing I found out about myself, though too bad no foid will ever know :feelsrope:
Cope or brag.

idk stupid post its the only thing I got going for me. Never gonna use it anyways

idk stupid post its the only thing I got going for me. Never gonna use it anyways
Idk why you felt like telling us a story of you wanking and midway through, measuring your dick. Sus af.