Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just measured my dick size

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I decided to seriously measure my dick size today. It came out to be 11cm aka 4.3 inches. Should I kill myself ? What even is the point of anything anymore? No matter what I do, I'll never be able to satisfy a whore

be sure to measure bp and correctly

Dick lengthening surgery

at full mast ?

Get your dick hard then measure it from the base (press against the fat pad) in a straight line to the tip.

just do whatever u want killing yourself would be stupid tho u dont know what comes after death

I decided to seriously measure my dick size today. It came out to be 11cm aka 4.3 inches. Should I kill myself ? What even is the point of anything anymore? No matter what I do, I'll never be able to satisfy a whore
BP or NBP?

All cope.
Tyrone can measure his dick by putting foid hands around it and it is so big that not even two hands are enough to completely cover it.
it's fucking over.

How tall are you

are you fatcel?

My dick is as big as my phone

I thought you ascended

You stopped posting, I was happy you left this shithole thinking you ascended
I stopped posting because I attained true blackpill wisdom. Posting about not receiving foid love is a form of food worship and implies you still have the capacity to love foids, whereas I've lost that ability.

I stopped posting because I attained true blackpill wisdom. Posting about not receiving foid love is a form of food worship and implies you still have the capacity to love foids, whereas I've lost that ability.
How tall are you

Full mass im like 2.4 almost 3 if I push in my fat. Your lucky :feelsrope:

NBP is the real way, since BP might be technically correct method but foids wont see it visually.

Yep, can't even send a dick pic to foids. Brutal.

soft?. That isn’t that bad on soft

If that’s hard he should get it checked out.
To do what? Have some kinda dickextension surgery? Getting it checked out will do nothing but humiliate him further. I'm not much bigger than him tbh and I'm a tallfag so proportionally it looks worse.

There’s surgeries i think.
Doubt it, probably makes your dick useless or some shit, everyone would be getting them if they were legit.
My dick is like 6.5 so I’ve never had a problem with size
Animated GIF

jfl at the ones in here saying they are bigger than their phone and 6.5 inches while op is with 4.3

hey mr 5'6 tall guy im 6'5 now how do you feel @lu.jones

Dick lengthening surgery
Its even worse than leg lengthening surgery no joke. LL is relatively straight forward and uncomplicated compared to penis lengthening because the tissue there is much more complex.