Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just marry a rich man

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Do you know somebody in yours countries which marry foreigners ?
The answer is yes, and I'm dedicating my post to this.

There was this girl I used to know, let's call her R. It's one of the very few non-family foids I have ever had contact with. I met her through my mother, as my mother and R were hospitalised in the same insane asylum, and felt that we would likely click.

We did, in a sense --- we both had our mental issues, though hers outweighed mine by quite a bit. And when I say, "quite a bit", boy, I really mean quite a bit. Now this girl was an absolute mess. Depressed, insane, self-harming, lost count of all psychiatrists and the diagnoses she got. A lost cause.

We got relatively close (platonically) and I got to know her situation quite well. If you are assuming that she had it rough, then you are hereby corrected. Her parents were outrageously rich and the kindest, most caring, and most eloquent people you could think of. Yet R hated their guts. R sucked at doing hard work but she was provided for by flexible university teachers.

She had everything going for her --- friends, family, and a job she got lobbied into. But she was still batshit. Hated her life, hated how hard she had it. Boyfriends, too; they were a temporary thing but since she was quite pretty, there was a steady supply of them: once one had left, the next one would come in. I lost count of the amounts.

As I got older and escaped my childhood misery, I grew as a person, and subsequently grew apart from R. Now, years later, I decided to look up what she was up to. Assuming she'd be the same mess, I had found that her last name had changed. And whadayaknow: she met a rich foreign man, she saw her chances, they got together and within just a month she dropped out of uni and emigrated with him, and they soon got married: betabuxx and crazyfoid, happily ever after.

It goes to show, guys. Foids do not have real issues. No matter how much they screw up there's a guy out there who will wife her up.

The answer is yes, and I'm dedicating my post to this.

There was this girl I used to know, let's call her R. It's one of the very few non-family foids I have ever had contact with. I met her through my mother, as my mother and R were hospitalised in the same insane asylum, and felt that we would likely click.

We did, in a sense --- we both had our mental issues, though hers outweighed mine by quite a bit. And when I say, "quite a bit", boy, I really mean quite a bit. Now this girl was an absolute mess. Depressed, insane, self-harming, lost count of all psychiatrists and the diagnoses she got. A lost cause.

We got relatively close (platonically) and I got to know her situation quite well. If you are assuming that she had it rough, then you are hereby corrected. Her parents were outrageously rich and the kindest, most caring, and most eloquent people you could think of. Yet R hated their guts. R sucked at doing hard work but she was provided for by flexible university teachers.

She had everything going for her --- friends, family, and a job she got lobbied into. But she was still batshit. Hated her life, hated how hard she had it. Boyfriends, too; they were a temporary thing but since she was quite pretty, there was a steady supply of them: once one had left, the next one would come in. I lost count of the amounts.

As I got older and escaped my childhood misery, I grew as a person, and subsequently grew apart from R. Now, years later, I decided to look up what she was up to. Assuming she'd be the same mess, I had found that her last name had changed. And whadayaknow: she met a rich foreign man, she saw her chances, they got together and within just a month she dropped out of uni and emigrated with him, and they soon got married: betabuxx and crazyfoid, happily ever after.

It goes to show, guys. Foids do not have real issues. No matter how much they screw up there's a guy out there who will wife her up.

Are you german ? ( cause avatar )

Same reason why the homeless are overwhelmingly men

Nein, aber ich bin Niederländisch und kenn etwas Deutsch sprechen.

God I hate that term.

Absolutely. Women are pitied; men are on their own.
You're dutch who speak some german..
Are dutch really that tall ?
That foid in original post which i created is engaged with dutch man.

i don't get it.isn't the netherlands pretty rich?

I'm not tbh

It's pretty nice yes. What do you not get?
just the way you said it.Whenever i think of someone saying rich foreigner i imagine they are in eastern europe or Sea.i am retarded so there is that kek.

just the way you said it.Whenever i think of someone saying rich foreigner i imagine they are in eastern europe or Sea.i am retarded so there is that kek.
Ah, well, I merely meant rich in a relative sense. The foreigner was American in fact.

Nice avatar bro, makes me happy

No can do boyo not gaycel