Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just marry a fat bitch theory

Speak for yourself crab bucket mentality enjoyer.
Crab mentality sounds based as fuck, but in the sense that men should try to cause as much suffering to foids as they do to us. Wanting to improve serves foids' interests rather than yours in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
They are risk takers for the greater good. Also, tell me your religion.
Not risk takers, just idiots/simps who play right in the hands of the people responsible for our treatment from society

And I'm not part of any cult

this, foids cannot be trusted.
And who cares? Sex is sex - a biological need just like food n water

So is social interaction but some morons would go that far and say it isn't, just to cope. They'll rather say anime and gaming are human needs forgetting that those actually serve as a social interaction since you're seeing people talk even on a screen. Theres some news for you, everyone watches animations especially japanese cartoons and many are also addicted to it, it is not an incel or a virgin trait to like japanese culture, same for gaming

And they'll rather beat their meat to cartoons instead of having a go with a hooker because somehow one is more degenerate than the other "because of reasons".

You're not supposed to gain their trust, you're supposed to have sex, which is totally different. Or not, suit yourself.

Fuck it, just make chad fish account instead on POF tinder etc and profit from these vain insipid bitches! :feelsthink::hax::feelsLightsaber:

Crab mentality sounds based as fuck, but in the sense that men should try to cause as much suffering to foids as they do to us. Wanting to improve serves foids' interests rather than yours in the grand scheme of things.
Crab mentality means you put down people in the same situation you are (the same "bucket") and not others

Means incels would try to bash other incels trying to better themselves, even if they're not doing it for the sake of ascension

The same incels that complain and cry society treats them unfairly do the same to their own. That's why I think those who harass fellow incels here should receive harder punishment and the rule should be enforced more

Otherwise IT cucks will keep making fake accounts here to troll. There's plenty around already

Everything is competitive, and people don't like it when someone else gets their way without hardship or much effort.
yeah that doesn't apply here, I think or pretty much everywhere else. Competition isn't interpersonal only, people form teams for pretty much everything. I think if we started supporting each other more instead of "competing" we could achieve a better life overall

If I lived in the US I would join meetups and stuff. It's clear we already are in a better overall position than IT mods who are deformed overweight gremlims

I think that's the reason they make fake accs here to troll and harass, they know we are superior both in looks and in genetics, they have nothing on us. They bully incels because they'll seethe if they see us succeeding where they'll never succeed

Again, IT has nothing on us and they know it. Also most reddit mods are trans and already consider roping daily just on that fact alone

Incels are not so different than normal people.
Agreed but still doesn't justify crab mentality

There's much to gain from abstaining from that shit

Especially making IT seethe. They harass us because they envy us in a certain way - we are younger and by the meetup pictures, we also have better looks too

Agreed but still doesn't justify crab mentality

There's much to gain from abstaining from that shit

Especially making IT seethe. They harass us because they envy us in a certain way - we are younger and by the meetup pictures, we also have better looks too
Your posts reek of judeity you must be a kike

I can post my nose if it'll make you feel better :cool:

despite having pinned a post "zero tolerance on violence" we know damn right where they stand
InShot 20220313 131407520

ALL women are chadsexuals. Only stupid people thinks they're have low standards

Fat women are demonically possessed. I should know!