Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just make your own rules bro.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
-BrettyBoy- said:
@cocksucker, I will make avatar jokes at least once a day but won't overdo them or at least try not to.
@SergeantIncel, I will brag, troll, bait, necropost, post gay content and discuss illegal activities at least once a day but won't overdo it or at least try not to.

Huh? Dont get it :feelstrash:

Bretty was warned by cocksucker to "tone down the spam posting" and responded in based fashion as above.

Sadly, the thread in which he posted aforementioned reply is locked. It will go down as one of the greatest in the forum's history.

It's spam he overdoes it.
If he posts it fat and few between it's really spam

Avatar jokes are allowed as long as it isn’t over done but let me tell you a funny story.

On Looksmax, I remember when I was temp banned because page 1 of off topic section was literally just me making avatar jokes because I was going for the red screen name colour on that site at the time I didn’t meet the required amount of posts. :p

Last edited:
I will brag, troll, bait, necropost, post gay content and discuss illegal activities at least once a day but won't overdo it or at least try not to.
I might adopt this mindset.

Avatar jokes are allowed as long as it isn’t over done but let me tell you a funny story.

On Looksmax, I remember when I was temp banned because page 1 of off topic section was literally just me making avatar jokes because I was going for the red screen name colour on that site at the time I didn’t meet the required amount of posts. :p
I still make avatar jokes on that site but just not as much anymore and I don’t do it for post count anymore since, you know, I have the red screen name colour.

(((He))) is coming...

I'm at 80% and will lower my risk-tolerance

I've broken the rules plenty of times on this site and don't really get reported srs

inb4 banned

it’s over for evade cels

This.
Let bretty do bretty things.This is not a "No fun allowed" zone.

Low effort posting rule.
Agreed tbh.

"No arbitrary necroposting" is pretty ridiculous too. What's the point of keeping old threads if no-one's allowed to post in them?

So u fakecel u sure dont smell like one
Where u from :feelstrash:
Join us on discord and see if you can guess from hearing my voice.

Thats kinda based ngl

WHAT VOICE CHAT U VOICE CHAT :feelstrash: :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:I cant speak im voicecel

If i can watch then its ok
You can mute your mic which means you can hear others but they won't hear you.

I can imagine you talking through a voice distorter... :feelskek:

legit lold

@-BrettyBoy- = based bro