Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just made a female tinder profile

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Fuck man i swiped for a few minutes and saw so many 6'3+ chads, fuck man theres truly no fucking hope, theres no fucking way to compete against those guys, i saw more attractive guys in 5 minutes then ive seen in my whole life irl, tinder fucking destroyed the dating market, why tf would any woman on earth give me a chance when she can find a chad on tinder in like literally five minutes? Fuck man i fucking give up its so fucking over

Last edited:
I wonder how many are based blackpilled Chadfisher compared to actual Chads.

no point in dating apps if you're not chad, etc

No need to cope. A fair amount of those are real chads, it’s really brutal.
yeah, pretty easy to recognize a chadfish nowadays, unless you are sub 80 iq

How attractive is your female profile
And how many females in the world look like her

I'm starting to wonder if that 15% statistic of men who found a match on Tinder is mostly homosexuals.

Such a world we live in

I love how the tinder algorithm actually pushes the Chads to the top of the list so every time a foid makes a tinder those are the first men she sees.
I can't really think of a reason for this other than Satan is on the board of directors and has a vested interest in the degeneration of society.

True, but also probably 20% of them are chadfishes.

This is my reaction and I dont even have enough self esteem to do this experiment

I just know that no matter how good I am there is always some taller prettier chad out there who mogs me into oblivion, thus making me worthless

Its simply the alghoritm trying to make her stay to serving chad up front. She would delete it instantly if she only saw average men that theres like garbage in her life.

This is my reaction and I dont even have enough self esteem to do this experiment

I just know that no matter how good I am there is always some taller prettier chad out there who mogs me into oblivion, thus making me worthless
I wasnt even using a pic got a message from a chadlite in like 5 minutes