Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy just lower your standards bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
just eat less because you are poor bro

IMG 20220419 061732 743

Normies feed their children soy and their children become incel because of genetic degradation. See those normies are animals because putting innocent life with bluepilled planning. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

how is this not good advice
this is what i did when my mum and i were struggling for money
in the long run it saved us money and we could spend it on rent and whatnot

Normies feed their children soy and their children become incel because of genetic degradation. See those normies are animals because putting innocent life with bluepilled planning. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
i was fucking fed "the forumula" straight soybean. i fucking hate my cunt mother and dad for this

And you end up here because of genetic degradation. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

sorry for u brocel

And you end up here because of genetic degradation. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
i'm 5'11 so i dont think it really stunted my growth/genes
i was always a sub5 lookswise so me starving myself wouldnt of changed my bone structure THAT much

Bro if I don’t ever have a 5some it’s ovER

my standards

-asian
-alive
-no dick
:feelsUnreal:

i was fucking fed "the forumula" straight soybean. i fucking hate my cunt mother and dad for this
Daaaamn you got denied that sweet colostrum and nutritious titty nectar. What happened to her breast milk? Who was sipping on it?

Never lower your standards, Stacy or nothing,life or any relationship isn’t worth it if it’s not Stacy

Explains your low iq posts tbh
you dont know about soy, you fucking low iq brainlet nigger bitch? im sure you glug back a galleon of it other day with your gay asshole fucking lover @Substitute Subhuman .

who fucks who, or do you take turns?

stop replying to my posts and threads you dumb fucking faggot. how much can you possibly be obsessed with me? unlike you two pieces of shit scum, IM NOT A FAGGOT. So no, you cant get fucked in the ass by me because im not into gay shit. so how about you fuck off?

you dont know about soy, you fucking low iq brainlet nigger bitch? im sure you glug back a galleon of it other day with your gay asshole fucking lover @Substitute Subhuman .

stop replying to my posts and threads you dumb fucking faggot. how much can you possibly be obsessed with me? unlike you two pieces of shit scum, IM NOT A FAGGOT. So no, you cant get fucked in the ass by me because im not into gay shit. so how about you fuck off?
Calm down broski, being an angrycel will not benefit you.

My son

Never lower your standards, Stacy or nothing,life or any relationship isn’t worth it if it’s not Stacy
>being in a relationship with a toilet regardless of if she is stacy or not

never

It doesn't work