Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just looked at my dad

I

ITsOVER90

Greycel
I just looked at my dad and laughed my head off after conducting a 30 second facial analysis. He's 5f 2inches and has the face of a goblin, he has spawned out of the depths of hell. JFL. I NEVER HAD A CHANCE.

how did he breed?

Feel bad for him unless he purposely gaslights and neglects you, tbh. :feelsugh:

Feel bad for him unless he purposely gaslights and neglects you, tbh. 

He's intellectualmaxxed, got a PHD and everything, but he looks like a human rat unfortunately.

I just looked at my dad and laughed my head off after conducting a 30 second facial analysis. He's 5f 2inches and has the face of a goblin, he has spawned out of the depths of hell. JFL. I NEVER HAD A CHANCE.
5ft2? What’s your height?

I do love my dad, but he said thers nothing wrong with any of us a few years ago overlooking the fact that I'm small and tiny compared to my friends, so maybe he did gaslight on that occasion. He sacrificed a lot to keep our family safe so I'm grateful to him for that, but I just think maybe reproducing on his part was a bit wreckless.

I'm 5'5 and have a tiny underdeveloped non- masculine face. I get face mogged by 6 year old girls.
I am the same height as you even though there isn’t wrong with my parents genes