Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just look how easy it is for a Chad...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Look how easy it's for a Chad:

inb4itsstagedomgyouretard

One of those channels that are not staged

Even if staged all you need is the first 30 seconds. No foid has ever been eager to speak with us, let alone give us her undivided attention at random.

Hope they get caught in AM traffic.

Even if staged all you need is the first 30 seconds. No foid has ever been eager to speak with us, let alone give us her undivided attention at random.

Trust me it's not staged. Good thing I am drunk otherwise I'd kill myself. I'm too happy always when I'm drunk to do it.

I hope all of them die in real life

20a7d6bd333b8628908d9e961b9c8239

This is the life you missed out on, all because you were born with the wrong genetics.

What really enraged me is the second girl. She is probably still in highschool, and she just gave him her number literally over nothing. I just can't stand it because that's my type of a girl, but I will never have it. He just asked her what she eats and got her number with some stupid half-baked joke about waffles... wow. I want this guy to suffer, it's just not fair

This tbh imagine being treated as an actual human being

We will never have a foid look at us the way they look at this Chad

Trust me it's not staged. Good thing I am drunk otherwise I'd kill myself. I'm too happy always when I'm drunk to do it.

Just drink yourself to death to numb the existential dread that befalls us all theory.

What really enraged me is the second girl. She is probably still in highschool, and she just gave him her number literally over nothing. I just can't stand it because that's my type of a girl, but I will never have it. He just asked her what she eats and got her number with some stupid half-baked joke about waffles... wow. I want this guy to suffer, it's just not fair
That's college. They are always doing this videos around campuses.

Dont bring PUA crap in here man. :feelsree:

Honestly this kind of stuff just makes me cringe.

He is not a chad - high tier normie at best with a lot of fake confidence. Foids were using/abusing him partly for their own validation, yeah one or two can probably even fk him(without passion though), but he is not enough of a quality to become a real relationship material, so basically just another future cuck.

He is not a chad - high tier normie at best with a lot of fake confidence. Foids were using/abusing him partly for their own validation, yeah one or two can probably even fk him(without passion though), but he is not enough of a quality to become a real relationship material, so basically just another future cuck.

He's reasonably tall, white, has a good jawline, etc. He obviously mogs us to the moon and back. I'd be willing to call him Chad or chadlite.

He's reasonably tall, white, has a good jawline, etc. He obviously mogs us to the moon and back. I'd be willing to call him Chad or chadlite.
And has a 10/10 voice and 9/10 frame. IDK what's that other greycel talking about.

One of those channels that are not staged
JFL if you don't think this is staged greycel. This same channel has been posted here COUNTLESS TIMES.

JFL if you don't think this is staged greycel. This same channel has been posted here COUNTLESS TIMES.
>Guy who is 8/10 at least goes around campus doing basic thing and getting a lot of positive reactions is impossible thing, must be staged.
Found the coper. What's next? People don't have sex because you can't fathom that they may do? Off yourself.

>Guy who is 8/10 at least goes around campus doing basic thing and getting a lot of positive reactions is impossible thing, must be staged.
Found the coper. What's next? People don't have sex because you can't fathom that they may do? Off yourself.
I never said Chads can't get laid fucktard.

But youtube shit is staged all the time.
this is staged as shit

I never said Chads can't get laid fucktard.

But youtube shit is staged all the time.

this is staged as shit
>IT'S ON THE INTERNWEBS, SO IT MUST BE FAKE, I HEARD IT ON THE NEWS
Found the boomer.

>IT'S ON THE INTERNWEBS, SO IT MUST BE FAKE, I HEARD IT ON THE NEWS
Found the boomer.
good argument you fucking greycel

Like I said this shit has been posted here many times before.

Why wouldn't he fake this shit? If he's making money off it, why would he leave it to chance?

You are seriously retarded for not thinking of this kind of stuff.

:soy::soy::soy::redpill::redpill::redpill:

good argument you fucking greycel

Like I said this shit has been posted here many times before.

Why wouldn't he fake this shit? If he's making money off it, why would he leave it to chance?

You are seriously retarded for not thinking of this kind of stuff.
Woah woah woah we have a thinker here. Holly shit how are you doing this man? You must be on like 13th dimension or something.

Of course, you absolute mental zero, I realize there are fake youtube "prank" channels who fake it to make money but you know what you fucktard? You don't have to fake anything to make video of this nature, it's not yet another "You won't believe what happened!1!1! GOLD DIGGER PRANK (IN THE HOOD ( GONE WRONG (GONE SEXUAL)))" type of video. Too bad you are no intelligent enough to discern which videos are obviously staged and which are not so you have to fall for extreme opinions of others.
Well, that would make sense, I have NEVER seen a intelligent weeb faggot who unironically uses anime avatars.
Jesus this forum is fucking pathetic.

Woah woah woah we have a thinker here. Holly shit how are you doing this man? You must be on like 13th dimension or something.

Of course, you absolute mental zero, I realize there are fake youtube "prank" channels who fake it to make money but you know what you fucktard? You don't have to fake anything to make video of this nature, it's not yet another "You won't believe what happened!1!1! GOLD DIGGER PRANK (IN THE HOOD ( GONE WRONG (GONE SEXUAL)))" type of video. Too bad you are no intelligent enough to discern which videos are obviously staged and which are not so you have to fall for extreme opinions of others.
Well, that would make sense, I have NEVER seen a intelligent weeb faggot who unironically uses anime avatars.
LOL trying to act like you're superior, get the fuck out of this forum.

LOL trying to act like you're superior, get the fuck out of this forum.
LMFAO rekt by a post I wrote in 1,5 minute and English isn't even my native language. Are you shaking already? Are you crying on your mom's breast?

LMFAO rekt by a post I wrote in 1,5 minute and English isn't even my native language. Are you shaking already?
No I'm not "wrekt".

You're just posting a vid from a youtube channel that everyone on this forum agrees is fake as fuck, but somehow you think you are right and smarter than everyone here.

I'd be willing to call him Chad or chadlite.

Again, he is not much attractive to the white foids(no feminine features on the face for example). In other words he is sub 8/10.
Of course he mogs non white subhumans to the moon but what you/they are doing except rotting in the white countries at the first place?

You guys are probably so subhuman that thinking of every ordinary white guy as a chad. Thats simply not true though.

Chad10

^ this is chad and a few points below.

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal, the look of sheer lust in the eyes of these foids is weapons grade suifuel.

LMFAO rekt by a post I wrote in 1,5 minute and English isn't even my native language. Are you shaking already? Are you crying on your mom's breast?
Honestly you have the wrong attitude for this forum. You are acting like a fucking child dude. Shoo shoo disgusting creature.

Jesus this forum is fucking pathetic.
If this forum is so fucking pathetic and you've only been here like 2 weeks, I suggest you fucking leave bitch

I'm not watching this.

Also I'm glad the "ignore" button is a thing.

i saw something recently i know how it is for them but just go look on any video or site with male models and read the comments from foids. where are the foids saying how hot they are on ugly mens pages. idk how more people arent offing themselves tbh i guess its ignorance keeping many of them alive. idk.

Doesn't matter if this particular video is staged or not, we all know stuff like that really happens

i saw something recently i know how it is for them but just go look on any video or site with male models and read the comments from foids. where are the foids saying how hot they are on ugly mens pages. idk how more people arent offing themselves tbh i guess its ignorance keeping many of them alive. idk.
IDK if it's just ignorance. I am not ignorant to my position, I wish of dying but I still don't do it.
Whoever/whatever created this reality was a real fucker.
I wish there was actual assisted suicide for anyone wishing for it like there is in Switzerland, but even easier to obtain.

Just go to any online clothing store - there you'll see all 8..10/10 chads.
Can you imagine a guy from the above video as a clothing promoter/influencer? No. Thats because he is not a chad! He is just below, like one or two points less.

Last edited:
FUCK THAT FAGGOT GIGA CHAD I HOPE HE DIES IN A HORRIBLE DEATH
GO PISS IN A FIRE AND REST IN HELL CHAD!

Always been easy