Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just look at this fucking guy

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
Look at him: https://www.tiktok.com/@zeta.psl

Life is so fucking unfair, I am this close to just stab myself in the neck, it isn't even funny.

Every single attribute you need to have as a modern male to be attractive, he fucking has it. How the fuck is this even possible???

He got the fucking hunter eyes, he's 6'2, according to his bio (which may be just be a joke or rage bait, but I doubt that he's a manlet), he has the fucking hollow cheeks, his jawline is incredibly sharp and defined and of course he has a gonial angle of 120°. His hairline is very straight and there is absolutely no sign of a receding hairline whatsoever. His lips are full, and, as if this wasn't enough already, of course he goes to the gym and has a lean physique. The only "issues" I could find were that his facial thirds are not perfect and that his face isn't perfectly symmetrical (specifically, if you compare the length of his ramus on both sides). That's literally it.

This guy can get any girl he wants, he can have sex whenever he wants, and he can do, say, and think whatever he wants without him being a creep. If he wanted to, he could get scouted by some modeling agency and make a shit ton of money for just existing in designer clothes. WHAT THE FUCK, MAN.

Seriously, I don't see any point in living anymore. One can never experience the true beauty of life, if you don't look anything close to him. While I am working 9-5 at an office job, if I wasn't a NEET at least, only to get €2000 after tax per month, despite spending 13 years of my life at school, only to get home to zero notifications, no girlfriend and no motivation to do anything because I know that I will never look like him, regardless of how hard I "looksmaxx", and waste the rest of my day in front of my PC, with my only sources of "happiness" being jerking off, eating unhealthy foods, maybe weed, and occasionally buying something for myself, like a replica watch, replica bags, or something electronic, he gets to wear authentic designer clothes, watches, and bags without spending a penny, he gets to come home to several girls if he feels like it, he gets to buy anything he wants, because of his very high-paying job as a male model, for which he didn't have to go to school for a day for, and he gets thousands of notifications from people wishing they would look like him and women wishing he would fuck them.

Man, the idea of not having to live as myself has not been this attractive to me in a while.

I'm fucking losing my mind. I'm genuinely tweaking. This makes me so angry and so depressed at the very same time.

Look at him: https://www.tiktok.com/@zeta.psl

Life is so fucking unfair, I am this close to just stab myself in the neck, it isn't even funny.

Every single attribute you need to have as a modern male to be attractive, he fucking has it. How the fuck is this even possible???

He got the fucking hunter eyes, he's 6'2, according to his bio (which may be just be a joke or rage bait, but I doubt that he's a manlet), he has the fucking hollow cheeks, his jawline is incredibly sharp and defined and of course he has a gonial angle of 120°. His hairline is very straight and there is absolutely no sign of a receding hairline whatsoever. His lips are full, and, as if this wasn't enough already, of course he goes to the gym and has a lean physique. The only "issues" I could find were that his facial thirds are not perfect and that his face isn't perfectly symmetrical (specifically, if you compare the length of his ramus on both sides). That's literally it.

This guy can get any girl he wants, he can have sex whenever he wants, and he can do, say, and think whatever he wants without him being a creep. If he wanted to, he could get scouted by some modeling agency and make a shit ton of money for just existing in designer clothes. WHAT THE FUCK, MAN.

Seriously, I don't see any point in living anymore. One can never experience the true beauty of life, if you don't look anything close to him. While I am working 9-5 at an office job, if I wasn't a NEET at least, only to get €2000 after tax per month, despite spending 13 years of my life at school, only to get home to zero notifications, no girlfriend and no motivation to do anything because I know that I will never look like him, regardless of how hard I "looksmaxx", and waste the rest of my day in front of my PC, with my only sources of "happiness" being jerking off, eating unhealthy foods, maybe weed, and occasionally buying something for myself, like a replica watch, replica bags, or something electronic, he gets to wear authentic designer clothes, watches, and bags without spending a penny, he gets to come home to several girls if he feels like it, he gets to buy anything he wants, because of his very high-paying job as a male model, for which he didn't have to go to school for a day for, and he gets thousands of notifications from people wishing they would look like him and women wishing he would fuck them.

Man, the idea of not having to live as myself has not been this attractive to me in a while.

I'm fucking losing my mind. I'm genuinely tweaking. This makes me so angry and so depressed at the very same time.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@zeta.psl/video/7410416464840133921
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Miring that dedication to squintmaxxing at all times