Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just look at that roastie's comment and watch your jaw opens up by itself!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
Wowstandards

And she looks manlier than me and my father combined.
Someone please erase me from this preposterous existence of mine :reeeeee:

Last edited:
You don't have to point out her jewry tbh.

What comment bro? :feelswhere:

I don't understand this gender equality bullshit.when it is applied and when it isn't?

I will never pay for a femoid. I pay for my meal you pay for yours.

Okay first I need to make sure that's a male or a female, then I will write my comment.

A man who has a date with this should stay home.
Okay first I need to make sure that's a male or a female, then I will write my comment.
those lowinhib Curries in your sig are mocking my subhuman gymcelled Body :feels::feels::feels:

Quick. It's a jewish golem, run.

What a freakshow.

daily reminder she SMV mogs us to oblivion and back

It's over for (((incels)))

Holy fucking shit, that thing doesn't even look remotely human, it looks like a bloated version of Blix from the movie "Legend", her looksmatch has roped, before it even began

She looks like she was cute when she was a kid, but age and puberty destroyed her.

Bro this is absurd. I've absolutely had it. A foid Who is going to be retarded should stay home.