Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just look at how tragic this is

He just has a bad personality.

Poor guy

Honestly wtf is he going to do?? Dude's shaft couldnt even reach the 4 inch mark and he wants a serious relationship with a filthy whore that got pumpNdumped by chads with 6+ inch worth of dick :feelswhat:

And she's still fucking texting them :lasereyes:
fr and the fact she referred to him as a safe bf that she knows wont cheat on her is so fuckin brutal lmao.

fr and the fact she referred to him as a safe bf that she knows wont cheat on her is so fuckin brutal lmao.

Dude is sadly too low T to take that as an insult :feelswhat:

"She says im safe :foidSoy: she'll never leave me right ?" :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I sense a Tyrone :feelstastyman:

poor dude, im probably one of the youngest people on this site and even i have a bigger dick than 3 inches

Dude IS being Setup to be a good little Provider Cuck :soy: while she gets her tingles :foidSoy: elsewhere ( Chad Tyrone Lite )

That Dude should Break Up immidiatly , but fucking normies believe in Love and so they cant :feelsclown:

even if he's a sexhaver I'm sorry for him cause he will be cucked every second of his life, girls don't have the "dick problem", also in sex they can just exist and it's all fine, I hate them

"It's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" :soy::bluepill::soy: