Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol @ you if you aren't a dick to others when you can be

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Why would you be nice to others unless they give you companionship in return? Nobody likes you out there, so why bother to be quiet and take the abuse? All my best memories in life were from me being a dick to others (for instance this thread https://incels.is/threads/was-anyone-on-here-a-bully-at-school.325701/ ), so my advice is to drop the quiet kid act and just be rude to people in day-to-day interactions.

now obviously be nice when you have to (i.e don't piss off your boss, teachers, professors, violent thug who can beat the shit out of you) but antagonize people when there are no repercussions.

I’m a nice person and genuinely find it hard to make myself act like a asshole, and even if I do it just comes off as fake and jokey and no one takes it seriously

so my advice is to drop the quiet kid act and just be rude to people in day-to-day interactions.
thats what i do for many years now

Why would you be nice to others unless they give you companionship in return? Nobody likes you out there, so why bother to be quiet and take the abuse? All my best memories in life were from me being a dick to others (for instance this thread https://incels.is/threads/was-anyone-on-here-a-bully-at-school.325701/ ), so my advice is to drop the quiet kid act and just be rude to people in day-to-day interactions.

now obviously be nice when you have to (i.e don't piss off your boss, teachers, professors, violent thug who can beat the shit out of you) but antagonize people when there are no repercussions.
this is just basic survival skills 101. It's a shame all these kids out here are being brainwashed into an evermore subservient place.

I once didn't hold the door for a woman who looked on expectantly as she approached. I was leaving once she reached the door, turned and cunted out a sarcastic "thanks". tbh I was just spacing out, not trying to be a dick. But if felt pretty good.

I'm ugly, weak and not tall. So, I can't be very rude to people.

I wish more opportunities to do so came up, but most people I want to do it to are above me power wise

It’s the best cure for depression. I do all kinds of small stuff like slowing down my car for a hitchhiker and then taking off or taking down postings from the local bulletin boards, then dumping in garbage. Acting deaf or retarded when foids ask for help. Do whatever I can get away with. Nice guy no more. Fark society!

I wish I was a bully in high school. I was too small to be one. I’m was bullied and my bullies were all cool and popular and had sex

It’s the best cure for depression. I do all kinds of small stuff like slowing down my car for a hitchhiker and then taking off or taking down postings from the local bulletin boards, then dumping in garbage. Acting deaf or retarded when foids ask for help. Do whatever I can get away with. Nice guy no more. Fark society!
honestly it is one of the best things ever

this is what bluepillers mean when they say just be yourself. the normies will never accept you anyways, why are you living by their standards? Be a dick for once and take whats yours

if i were rude to people i could end up getting knocked out by a buffed chadlite, so it isn't worth it

if i were rude to people i could end up getting knocked out by a buffed chadlite, so it isn't worth it
only do it when you can get away with it, don't be a dick when there is a clear and present danger

I enjoy lying and deceiving people when I know I can get away with it.

No matter if you are kind or mean, it doesnt make a difference when you are an incel. You will still get treated like shit.
Theres no reason not to be mean as an ugly man if you get joy out of it.

Dirlewanger vuoristossa

Causing slight inconvenience and irritation to normies is almost a hobby of some kind to me. I close doors, leave mail boxes open, take too much space in public transportation, litter in company and public grounds etc. It is quite fun actually

View attachment 511692
Causing slight inconvenience and irritation to normies is almost a hobby of some kind to me. I close doors, leave mail boxes open, take too much space in public transportation, litter in company and public grounds etc. It is quite fun actually
It’s funny to just disrupt them from their preprogrammed lives every now and then just to see how pissed they get

I’m a nice person and genuinely find it hard to make myself act like a asshole, and even if I do it just comes off as fake and jokey and no one takes it seriously
Same

Same here, I’m genetically wired to be friendly and empathetic, my parents, brother and relatives are the same way.

I’m only rude to people if they are rude to me or are being annoying but I can’t do a whole lot because of my size but I will stick up for myself.

I was nice to everyone my whole life.
It didn't get me anything.
Would not recommend.

I don't do anything intentionally to piss off normies and I don't know how to do that but whatever I do or say they seem to be irritated by it so atleast it's something

I mean, I won't go out of my way to be a dick but I won't be helpful, kind, or polite unless they are to me (pretty much never happens). Lowering myself to their level leaves a bad taste in my mouth and feels hypocritical. The only people I try to be nice to are the homeless because many of them have been shit on by society as well.

I was nice to everyone my whole life.
It didn't get me anything.
Would not recommend.
it probably made your life worse. Just as it did mine

View attachment 511692
Are you a fan of Oscar Dirlewanger?

it's risky. i simply do the bare minimum so they don't have a solid excuse to act like faggots, even though that doesn't stop them for acting like faggots anyway.

i also simply don't help anybody