Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just LOL @ lookism

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
"Important message: Our domain name expires in less than 24 hours but @Admin has not been online since the 25th of April. He only comes online when money is deposited into his ethereum account. Please send ethereum to his address here: 0xA13585510bFe195E4b33180dA573CD7fb054B4C7 so that he comes online and sees this message and renews the domain. Otherwise it's legit fucking over for this site and everyone here. From @poobear"

Its over for lookismcels

70% of users there tho are normies who could live normal lives if they got off the internet so this is probably good for them tbh tbqh

It looks like their admin abandoned the website. They cannot even connect via the direct ip of the host because of cloudflare.

JFL you can only pull that many trolls like this before people are able to see through it

looks like we're gonna have another big lookism migration lol

Idiotic.

Domains cost $10/year. LOL. This is a just trick to scare people into donating money.

... And it works.

Can anyone blackpill me on lookism? Who are they?

This is the same website that put a crypto mining virus on their website and banned people for talking about it.

God I hope not.

Can anyone blackpill me on lookism? Who are they?

It's an offshoot of sluthate that was made a few years ago. It was never good, but it's declined rapidly in quality. It's basically a bunch of trollish teenagers spamming the same 6 reaction gifs over and over again and a few turbo autists with 20+ alt accounts that spend all day spamming the forum with retarded theories. It's basically a cesspool with pretty much no entertainment value.

This forum has attracted a lot of members from there, and while a few of them have been pretty good, the majority have made zero effort to assimilate into this forum, showed zero respect for this forum, it's userbase, and the rules and many have been permabanned as a result.

Last edited:
Cucc

good, delete that bluepill trash
i cant wait !! /s
Idiotic.

Domains cost $10/year. LOL. This is a just trick to scare people into donating money.
really?? just lol at the dumb lookism cucks if they actually start donating lol
o god i hope gambler doesnt come back, he was settling quite fine as lookism.net is where that chadlite belongs

Lookism has been shit for years anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back