Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just LOL if you think working out will make you more attractive

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-

This video is of some fitness freak doing some charity run in Canada, he ran on a treadmill for 24 hours straight and still looks ugly as shit, his wife is unattractive as well. This is what working out does.

Funny since a bluepilled friend from canada sent me this because he's tried of my negative attitude towards life, yet all this did was confirm the blackpill for me even harder.

Jfl if anyone believes you're incel

No shit. Look at the ethiopiates in the olympics who run long distances. They're ugly as shit too

>Cardio
"must be same as weight lifting" - OP
lowest iq thread, mixed in with a hint of cope

He would probably look worse if he wasn't working out

What the fuck kind of incel could honestly believe the dude in that video "is ugly as shit"?
I didnt say that, did I? Im referring to the user

ok, its confirmed, you are showing off hard as hell that you are a larper.

>run 24 hours on a treadmill
>still ugly (when he ain't even ugly to begin with)
>thus gymcelling is nonsense because one day doesn't transform you to a chad

:banhammer:

ok, its confirmed, you are showing off hard as hell that you are a larper.

>run 24 hours on a treadmill
>still ugly (when he ain't even ugly to begin with)
>thus gymcelling is nonsense because one day doesn't transform you to a chad

:banhammer:

He's a lifetime fitness freak, he's doing a run across canada, RETARD

There is NO gym for your face

Was gonna reply arguing, realized you’re @FoidsDeserveCancer, decided not to. Gtfo you peice of larp trash.

That's what I meant. OP's a fag and calling the dude in the video ugly makes him confirmed fakecel
OP is not the guy in the video clearly retard

Suck my cock you cuckold piece of trash, we will make sure that you will get banned in less than 24 hours

Yo yo, I'm a little late to this party apparently, gotta ask why everyone thinks the OP is a fakecel?? Couldn't be for this thread a alone, which seems somewhat benign to me?

Yo yo, I'm a little late to this party apparently, gotta ask why everyone thinks the OP is a fakecel?? Couldn't be for this thread a alone, which seems somewhat benign to me?

Inb4 alt

This video is of some fitness freak doing some charity run in Canada, he ran on a treadmill for 24 hours straight and still looks ugly as shit, his wife is unattractive as well. This is what working out does.

Funny since a bluepilled friend from canada sent me this because he's tried of my negative attitude towards life, yet all this did was confirm the blackpill for me even harder.

You're the only one I really dislike here.

Cucktears think a chad is a broad shouldered, muscular bodybuilder (allegedly according to us)

Cardio is bitch "workout." If you're a man, cardio is fine only on days you're not doing strength work.
If you almost exclusively do cardio as a man, you're a fag.

For once I agree with everyone in the thread.
Even the guys kid is attractive.