Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol how I'll never get this type of hair quality

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Normies are so fucking retarded.

"Just style your hair like this guy!!!"
undercut%2Bhairstyle.png

Normies failing to realize I don't even have an ounce of his fucking hair quality, thickness, hair type. Fuck this. My hair is literally trash. Thick but curly as fuck. Looks completely subhuman.

its over if you dont have the right hight hair face race... ect

That's why I cope with these --
mens-pubic-hairstyles-photos-1.JPG

I feel your pain, my hair is like pubes.

Be glad you don't have nigger hair

good thing I'm black

Normies are so fucking retarded.

"Just style your hair like this guy!!!"
undercut%2Bhairstyle.png

Normies failing to realize I don't even have an ounce of his fucking hair quality, thickness, hair type. Fuck this. My hair is literally trash. Thick but curly as fuck. Looks completely subhuman.
:/

I just shave my head lmao. Fuck it

If you have a full head of hair, good hairline and thick hair you actually CAN have hair like this. Flat iron.

If you have a full head of hair, good hairline and thick hair you actually CAN have hair like this. Flat iron.

JFL at using a Flat iron everyday like a woman, way too much time/effort.
Also if it rains/gets humid your hair gets all fucked.
Source; my sisters.

yea you're right. literally anyone can have this hair as long as those conditions are met.

No you really can't. Here's the thing my hair quality is different. I've used a flat iron before. I went from subhuman to subhuman. It looked awful and looked like a fucking doll.

Also it doesn't really matter as the other poster said. If it rains it'll get fucked. If you sweat it'll get fucked (and I sweat a lot), what if you go to the beach? Just LOL at wearing a cap like a fucking aspie in the water. Strong kek.