Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol @ going to Asia

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Jungle gooks will legit discuss you on their forums how much they hate you and want to kill you.

Skip to 10:28 for a story that happened in 2015, xenophobic attack. Also go to bestgore.com and type in "Thailand". It's only a matter of time before @itsOVER gets stabbed by some jungle gookcel.

they are angry at whites stealing their noodlewhores

they are angry at whites stealing their noodlewhores
This. Well, asian womens are good so we will be attracted to them, it's bad that asian man is not needed and I don't feel good about actually steal women but if she doesn't have bf/husband - it's not stealing.

This. Well, asian womens are good so we will be attracted to them, it's bad that asian man is not needed and I don't feel good about actually steal women but if she doesn't have bf/husband - it's not stealing.
Also these not happen all over asia tbh

bs, one asian foid with JBW is one less asian foid on the dating market, and also china have like more men than women

bs, one asian foid with JBW is one less asian foid on the dating market, and also china have like more men than women
I'll search for a wife only when I get succeed in moneymaxing. Before moneymaxxing - only sex with prostitutes, so I don't care.

Gookcels are based. But also violent, be wary SEAmaxxingcels.

Only way that it's not stealing imho is if you meet her in your country.

@itsOVER looksmaxed to 6/10 and slays prime jbs there he wouldnt regret a thing if he died tmrw

Well i'm not really into asian foids anyways so i don't care

Well i'm not really into asian foids anyways so i don't care
Joelossus

JBWcels fear the ricecel samurai.

Good JBWers should be attacked. Same for Tyrones in Europe and Changs in Africa

People should stay in their own countries.
The only decent country in Asian is Japan; they have a lot of good values. The rest of the continent is a shithole.

People should stay in their own countries.
The only decent country in Asian is Japan; they have a lot of good values. The rest of the continent is a shithole.
Korea, HK, Singapore, and Taiwan all have high developed economies and world class infrastructure . i wouldnt call them shitholes at all. But yeah Thailand is a developing country since most of its revenue comes from sexpats fucking thai whores and all that money mostly goes to the Monarchy of Thailand:feelshaha:

JBW in Asia are invaders and deserve whatever white supremacists think what Muslims in white countries deserve.I fully support ricecels in Asia kill them

JBW in Asia are invaders and deserve whatever white supremacists think what Muslims in white countries deserve.I fully support ricecels in Asia kill them

They are killing the currency.

Just lol @ living in Asia

Paying a prostitute costs less than a trip to SEA tbh.

I'm a white guy who's traveling to China in October. I was worried more about the Communist government's 'exit ban' for foreigners than I was about public safety. I kind of took for granted that China would be much safer than the U.S..

Good JBWers should be attacked. Same for Tyrones in Europe and Changs in Africa
Blame the Europeans for Tyrone in Europe. Most of the Tyrones are there due to their ancestors having been brought there. The white man cucked himself.