Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just lol @ bluecels, thinking they are hot shit

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This one thinks he's better than the community, and attacked postmaxxers in another thread:

This coper talks about mentalcels and the red pill, and when I say that looksmaxxing is better, he tries to assert that looksmaxxing comes from the red pill

This next dude is a moralfag who suggests that we try to appease IT with our posts

Bluecel is the new GrAYcel. They are complete trolls in many cases. They deserve to be shat on just as much when they start trolling.

At least greycels know their place

bluecels and greycels need to unite

bluecels and greycels need to unite
i haven't seen you get out of line and troll, but many blue and grey cels do.

bluecel=coping greycel
also jfl at get even tbh

We should team up with bluecels on anime avi users

Bluecels can be glad of not being newfags, only that

This one thinks he's better than the community, and attacked postmaxxers in another thread:

This coper talks about mentalcels and the red pill, and when I say that looksmaxxing is better, he tries to assert that looksmaxxing comes from the red pill

This next dude is a moralfag who suggests that we try to appease IT with our posts

Bluecel is the new GrAYcel. They are complete trolls in many cases. They deserve to be shat on just as much when they start trolling.
I dont know the other bluecels but this Retard @psygnosis-owl went full sperg on my thread making no sense at all.

He gets called out for his autism and then tries to reverse the wrong doing on my end :feelskek:

I dont know the other bluecels but this Retard @psygnosis-owl went full sperg on my thread making no sense at all.

He gets called out for his autism and then tries to reverse the wrong doing on my end :feelskek:
yeah he might be the worst of the three tbh. complete fucking moron

OP, you were one at one point
full

Cyanbluecels are just as bad.
And don't get me started on those pine green fucks.

I have colorful rank but dont have status. Toughts?

That’s really sad...
And both of us are 2018 cels. We get mogged by 2019 and literally who 2020cels
Sad shit, man. Can’t escape the mogging, it’s everywhere.

I need to escape blueceldom asap

send them to lithuanian gulag

Imagine bragging about spamming over 6 months on a fucking internet forum filled with virgins.

That was really weird tbh. He might actually have autism. if the title of a thread is "The disposal of napoleon de geso" --> the thread has to be about the reason he was banned only. That thought process is like when a autistic person takes a figure of speech literally or something jfl.

I am not hot shit. I am The Shit.

im a nigger in lithuania
What do the niggers want with it, it is a poor country with lack of benefits and nobody calls niggers, black people.

What do the niggers want with it, it is a poor country with lack of benefits and nobody calls niggers, black people.
tfu tfu tfu on you blet

That was really weird tbh. He might actually have autism. if the title of a thread is "The disposal of napoleon de geso" --> the thread has to be about the reason he was banned only. That thought process is like when a autistic person takes a figure of speech literally or something jfl.
Thats what im saying..

Nowhere in the thread ever begged the question as to why napoleon was banned. Why would I bother asking about something I already know? Im pretty sure I had already read the ban megathread before @psygnosis-owl even knew what was going on.

My thread title is a literal statement..

Imagine bragging about spamming over 6 months on a fucking internet forum filled with virgins.
I'm not bragging about that, nice strawman.

Then what was this thread about?
It was about trolls, people say greycels are often trolls, well I say bluecels are often just as guilty

JFL at taking pride in username colors, it just puts your sub humanity on full display if anything

JFL at taking pride in username colors, it just puts your sub humanity on full display if anything
you're a troll greycel.