Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just lol at life

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I consider myself to be a man of pure heart. And as such, if there is some femoid(s) out there devastated and suffering due to fact no one wants to fuck her ( rare), I would immediately make myself available for her. I will go to her house or wherever she wants to meet in order to give what she truly wants; sex. I will fulfill her deepest darkest desires and satisfy her like no other man could.

She would personally beg me to come again because I would have claimed her by giving her what she wants. I don't do this only for me, of course. But for the femoid(s) as well. It's a win/win situation for the both of us because at the end of the day we both get what we want.

However, femoids do not share the same thought process as Incels do. They don't care that there are thousands and thousands of men suffering everyday due to lack of sex and validation. Why? Because they are extremely selfish and lack empathy. They would rather offer themselves to a dog than offer themselves to a man of pure heart like me.

Nice guys finish last. Nice ugly guys never finish.