Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at incels who think inhibition holds you back

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Inhibition has to be one of the bigest copes EVER. The reason you are nervous around females and hesitate to approach is called SELF AWARENESS.
Your brain knows you are ugly and it stops you from jumping in another rejection.
Low inhibtion comes from validation which comes from sex with women.
Sex=physically attractive so if you are a 20+ virgin with approach anxiety then you are merely walking the natural path of inceldom genetics has set for you.

Exactly. LOOKS = CONFIDENCE. There are no shy and nervous Chads. They can get sex, they know they can get sex so they go out and get it.

dead_eyed_mofo said:
Exactly. LOOKS = CONFIDENCE. There are no shy and nervous Chads. They can get sex, they know they can get sex so they go out and get it.

Well said. If you can't speak to her then you shouldn't.

The low inhibition meme was the single dumbest lookism meme.

Have fun ending up on a sexual predator list.

incelaman said:
Inhibition has to be one of the bigest copes EVER. The reason you are nervous around females and hesitate to approach is called SELF AWARENESS.
Your brain knows you are ugly and it stops you from jumping in another rejection.
Sex=physically attractive so if you are a 20+ virgin with approach anxiety then you are merely walking the natural path of inceldom genetics has set for you.

Lol being "NT" or "low-inhib" is all they ever talk about over at lookism.net lmao. Ask if that has anything to do with getting pussy

blackpill_incel said:
incelaman said:

Lol being "NT" or "low-inhib" is all they ever talk about over at lookism.net lmao. Ask if that has anything to do with getting pussy

That's why I don't post there anymore. It's damn near r/theredpill 2.0.

I have trouble urinating in public restrooms due to high inhibition and impaired dopamine receptors.

That's also why psychotherapy for incels is bullshit. A psychotherapist can't make you taller or better looking.

Vary well said, i wish my parents would understand that and also every dumb fuck who uttered the bland "just go out of the house" advice.

Looks determines your personality. If all attractive males woke up as ugly males with pectus excavatum, severe acne, and a recessed chin, they would all be the exact opposite of what they once were. Same thing with attractive females. If they woke up and were flat as a board and had a horse face, their lives would be completely different. If I woke up and was even decent looking I would smash my computer and I would go outside everyday.

Yep.

If a girl was actually willing to talk to me and acted like she was interested, I'd have no reason to be nervous. But when someone's body language and demeanor screams "get away from me you ugly creep!" there's honestly no point in annoying them further.

low inhib can only work if the bitch is drunk af too

low inhib can help in other areas of life, but will do absolutely nothing to compensate for your looks with a femoid. i think most incels are somewhat low inhib by nature when it comes to other things (we don't just submit to the bluepill despite the media framing our mindset as evil) but are self aware when it comes to approaching women. acting a fool will not get me laid. it will get me in trouble.

my low inhibition comes from desperation for a modicum of human contact after a lifetime of isolation. I'm simply tired as fuck of being alone. I voice all my thoughts sending out as many signals as I can so maybe someone will notice me.

Enigmatic93 said:
The low inhibition meme was the single dumbest lookism meme.

Have fun ending up on a sexual predator list.

Cold approaching just makes you look desperate. Lookism hit a low point with that meme. They are called lookism and they talked about some redpill pseudoscience shit.

blackpill_incel said:

They are coping. It's a shame that a site named lookism doesn't enforce the blackpill.

advancedatheist said:
That's also why psychotherapy for incels is bullshit. A psychotherapist can't make you taller or better looking.

It's only looks that can hold you back

JovanD said:
Vary well said, i wish my parents would understand that and also every dumb fuck who uttered the bland "just go out of the house" advice.

Parents are idiots. They are obsolite and cannot comprehend how reality functions. It's hard for tehm to admit we are genetic trash.

GeneticFilth said:
Looks determines your personality. If all attractive males woke up as ugly males with pectus excavatum, severe acne, and a recessed chin, they would all be the exact opposite of what they once were. Same thing with attractive females. If they woke up and were flat as a board and had a horse face, their lives would be completely different. If I woke up and was even decent looking I would smash my computer and I would go outside everyday.

This is very true however it's easy to emulate a good looking guy's personality. The hard part is having such looks for yourself. Wether you act like Chad or not it won't mean shit if you are ugly. Face>mnd.

Minjaze said:
Yep.

If a girl was actually willing to talk to me and acted like she was interested, I'd have no reason to be nervous. But when someone's body language and demeanor screams "get away from me you ugly creep!" there's honestly no point in annoying them further.

I feel you cause I experience this will every girl. The other day I briefly talked with a sub 5 aspie femoid and I could easily sense her disdain

fukmylyf said:
low inhib can only work if the bitch is drunk af too

GTFO with this Normie crap. Drunk girls will just blatantly approach Chad.

Indari said:
my low inhibition comes from desperation for a modicum of human contact after a lifetime of isolation. I'm simply tired as fuck of being alone. I voice all my thoughts sending out as many signals as I can so maybe someone will notice me.

But noone will. The confidence meme is a lie. If it was that simple we wouldn't be here.

vx1 said:
low inhib can help in other areas of life, but will do absolutely nothing to compensate for your looks with a femoid. i think most incels are somewhat low inhib by nature when it comes to other things (we don't just submit to the bluepill despite the media framing our mindset as evil) but are self aware when it comes to approaching women. acting a fool will not get me laid. it will get me in trouble.

The only area that matters is sex.

True

I never turn profile to people because i think my nose is big and ugly , so it severely restricts my inhibition

truth. actually incels with low inhibition would be a curse. you would probably get accused of rape

Machiavelli said:
True

I never turn profile to people because i think my nose is big and ugly , so it severely restricts my inhibition

If you think it is then it probably is

duckblurr said:
truth. actually incels with low inhibition would be a curse. you would probably get accused of rape

Exactly. If it hasn't happened so far then pursuing it will only make things worse.

incelaman said:

no man, you're wrong about this one.

fukmylyf said:
incelaman said:

no man, you're wrong about this one.

I have been around drunk women and all they did was reject me

I'm sorry but this is just unhealthy rhetoric you're pushing at this point, saying that psychotherapy can't help. Sure, it might not help you get laid, but it might help you cope, or become a better person, or at least a happier person. I think damn near every person on this planet can benefit from psychotherapy. "Just get out there," roughly stated, is actually one of the only scientifically proven methods of resolving depression and anxiety (CBT). Saying parents are "obsolete," I laughed out loud at that one. You're merely trying to indoctrinate others into your own take on what it means to be incel in subtle ways, saying that x makes you look desperate, y is a meme, and then using your subjective anecdotal experience to justify it. Just stop for a moment and think about how you are disqualifying the experience of others with no basis but your own limited experience.

incelaman said:
Machiavelli said:
True

duckblurr said:

Exactly. If it hasn't happened so far then pursuing it will only make things worse.

I know my nose is big and ugly

That’s why i never turn profile

blickpall said:
I'm sorry but this is just unhealthy rhetoric you're pushing at this point, saying that psychotherapy can't help. Sure, it might not help you get laid, but it might help you cope, or become a better person, or at least a happier person. I think damn near every person on this planet can benefit from psychotherapy. "Just get out there," roughly stated, is actually one of the only scientifically proven methods of resolving depression and anxiety (CBT). Saying parents are "obsolete," I laughed out loud at that one. You're merely trying to indoctrinate others into your own take on what it means to be incel in subtle ways, saying that x makes you look desperate, y is a meme, and then using your subjective anecdotal experience to justify it. Just stop for a moment and think about how you are disqualifying the experience of others with no basis but your own limited experience.

GTFO Normie

Machiavelli said:
incelaman said:
Machiavelli said:
True

duckblurr said:

I know my nose is big and ugly

That’s why i never turn profile

I fee you cause I have a bird nose and recessed chin

blickpall said:
I'm sorry but this is just unhealthy rhetoric you're pushing at this point, saying that psychotherapy can't help. Sure, it might not help you get laid, but it might help you cope, or become a better person, or at least a happier person. I think damn near every person on this planet can benefit from psychotherapy. "Just get out there," roughly stated, is actually one of the only scientifically proven methods of resolving depression and anxiety (CBT).

JFL @ therapy shills. Mods, please remove this trash. Fucking bluepilled cucks don't belong here

Everyone that agrees with you = incel, you support them
Everyone that disagrees = "normie, GTFO"

Confirmation bias and echo chamber construction at its finest. Headline news: your personal take on what it means to be incel is just your biased opinion and nothing more. Start a blog about it, don't shit on others for thinking differently from what your limited experience led you to conclude.

fukmylyf said:
blickpall said:
I'm sorry but this is just unhealthy rhetoric you're pushing at this point, saying that psychotherapy can't help. Sure, it might not help you get laid, but it might help you cope, or become a better person, or at least a happier person. I think damn near every person on this planet can benefit from psychotherapy. "Just get out there," roughly stated, is actually one of the only scientifically proven methods of resolving depression and anxiety (CBT).

JFL @ therapy shills. Mods, please remove this trash. Fucking bluepilled cucks don't belong here

Apologies but I will support everything that has a scientific basis and isn't just a manifestation of your preconceived notions about something you probably know little to nothing about. You and OP are perfectly entitled to wallow in ignorance and stick to your beliefs but don't spread misinformation wilfully, because that helps no one but your ego.

incelaman said:

fair enough. 

Maybe you need to pass a certain looks threshold for it to apply. Also, they need to be super drunk. I think beer goggles theory is legit to an extent.

blickpall said:
Apologies but I will support everything that has a scientific basis and isn't just a manifestation of your preconceived notions about something you probably know little to nothing about. You and OP are perfectly entitled to wallow in ignorance and stick to your beliefs but don't spread misinformation wilfully, because that helps no one but your ego.

bitch pls. I've been in the system forever and can safely say therapy is 100% useless. Also, I majored in psych back in the day so you can cut the pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Rope yourself faggot

First of all, based on your purported background you should know there are different kinds of therapy, so throwing a blanket statement like "therapy is useless" is fallacious in nature to begin with. You can't lump hypnotherapy and BA together, they couldn't be more different. Secondly, therapy isn't just showing up and being talked at or giving indifferent answers, it requires participation and a desire for change which is by no means a guarantee but I imagine has been an issue for you based on your attitude towards it. Thirdly, not all therapists are created equal, something I'm sure we can all agree is a fact of life. Finally, "I used to be a psych major" and the fact that it didn't work for you are examples of ambiguous anecdotal evidence; what I'm basing my statements on is statistics.

fukmylyf said:
incelaman said:

fair enough. 

Maybe you need to pass a certain looks threshold for it to apply. Also, they need to be super drunk. I think beer goggles theory is legit to an extent.

They were super drunk and super high. They went for CHADS while pathetic incels like me sobbed outside the club.

Legit. Being low inhib and acting NT does nothing for me.

Earthbound said:
Legit. Being low inhib and acting NT does nothing for me.

It's all pointless. If you are not remotely human then nothing can save you.

Framecel222 said:
Explain why Gambler is incel then. Obviously most of us, myself included, are subhuman inside and out but there are mentalcels here and there.

Who the fuck is Gambler?

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:
Explain why Gambler is incel then. Obviously most of us, myself included, are subhuman inside and out but there are mentalcels here and there.

Who the fuck is Gambler?

http://i.imgur.com/92jFQUq.jpg

He looks like shit to be honest. Mediocre eyes, big node, long midface, error 404 jaw not found, where the fuck is his chin?, ethnic colors. He has a nice frame though but poses like he is 60 years old.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
He looks like shit to be honest. Mediocre eyes, big node, long midface, error 404 jaw not found, where the fuck is his chin?, ethnic colors. He has a nice frame though but poses like he is 60 years old.

BAHAHAHAAHAH fucking COPE! He's above average and he mogs all of us to oblivion. You don't have to be a model to get laid, retard.
He looks average at best.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Who the fuck is Gambler?

http://i.imgur.com/92jFQUq.jpg

BAHAHAHAAHAH fucking COPE! He's above average and he mogs all of us to oblivion. You don't have to be a model to get laid, retard.

Of course you don't have to be a model but since he is an incel then he is fundamentally flawed lookswise in ways we can't tell.

face is everything

nausea said:
face is everything

Face is the single most detrimental thing in a man's life. For women, it's their vagina.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:
incelman said:

Of course you don't have to be a model but since he is an incel then he is fundamentally flawed lookswise in ways we can't tell.

How convenient. When I provide a counterexample to your hypothesis, you just say "well he must be ugly because my hypothesis can't be wrong!" You are such a brainlet, consider deleting your account so none of us have to read your retardation.

GTFO Normie

Low-inhibition isn't only possible via sex and validation.

That is something you can actually work on.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
nausea said:
face is everything

Face is the single most detrimental thing in a man's life. For women, it's their vagina.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:

How convenient. When I provide a counterexample to your hypothesis, you just say "well he must be ugly because my hypothesis can't be wrong!" You are such a brainlet, consider deleting your account so none of us have to read your retardation.

GTFO Normie

Normie? If gambler is an ugly incel then I'm a subhuman truecel.

How soft was that virgin punani you fingered back in kindergarden? Did she cum? Spare me nothing.

Grotesque said:
Low-inhibition isn't only possible via sex and validation.

That is something you can actually work on.

Well, ok. You may be able to emulate it if you want it so bad but it won't save you.

8V2Y7dP.png

blickpall said:

Did you just seriously invest time into making this pathetic diagram?

Words didn't work so I thought that instead of wasting my time writing, I would draw a pretty picture so you can understand what you're doing better, and so that no one subscribes to your drivel.

blickpall said:
Words didn't work so I thought that instead of wasting my time writing, I would draw a pretty picture so you can understand what you're doing better, and so that no one subscribes to your drivel.

I said GTFO to you and another guy who has admitted fingering a girl back in kindergarden.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
blickpall said:

I said GTFO to you and another guy who has admitted fingering a girl back in kindergarden.

Fucking LOL if you think anything in kindergarten counts. I was too young to enjoy it.

It's your fault if you didn't enjoy it. You should have know better. All girls in kindergarden rejected me when I tried to do the same. For all I care, you have touched a pure virgin pussy.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:
Fucking LOL if you think anything in kindergarten counts. I was too young to enjoy it.

It's your fault if you didn't enjoy it. You should have know better. All girls in kindergarden rejected me when I tried to do the same. For all I care, you have touched a pure virgin pussy.

Even if it was the most awesome thing ever, the fact remains that I get nothing now. I haven't kissed or fucked a girl ever and I haven't even talked to a girl in months.

I haven't kissed or fucked a girl but I didn't finger an untouched vagini

incelman said:
Framecel222 said:
incelman said:

Even if it was the most awesome thing ever, the fact remains that I get nothing now. I haven't kissed or fucked a girl ever and I haven't even talked to a girl in months.

Grats you won the incel olympics, unfortunately your prize does not include a pedestal for misinformation nor an incel gatekeeper certification.

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:

You can't assume it was untouched, for all I know she had already been railed by Chad and Tyrone lmfao.

LOL

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:

You can't assume it was untouched, for all I know she had already been railed by Chad and Tyrone lmfao.

Couldn't you tell?

blickpall said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:

Grats you won the incel olympics, unfortunately your prize does not include a pedestal for misinformation nor an incel gatekeeper certification.

Are you an incel?

Framecel222 said:
incelman said:
Framecel222 said:

Couldn't you tell?
How would I be able to tell? Roast beef theory is false, and even if it was true I was too young to tell the difference.

You are not an incel if you are incapable of telling if her hymen was intact or not by merely fondling her pussy.

Inhibition is a cope because : Females do approach ATTRACTIVE guys. There’s a huge misconception that females fear being judged or perceived as sluts for approaching guys but it’s total BS made up by delusional TRPers and normies/incels who don’t get approached. Men do not need to seduce women’s as the act of seducing isn’t feminine but TRPers/normies tollbooth want to believe that there’s a way.

Octopusgun2 said:
Inhibition is a cope because : Females do approach ATTRACTIVE guys. There’s a huge misconception that females fear being judged or perceived as sluts for approaching guys but it’s total BS made up by delusional TRPers and normies/incels who don’t get approached. Men do not need to seduce women’s as the act of seducing isn’t feminine but TRPers/normies tollbooth want to believe that there’s a way.

After all, froma biological standpoint, women are the choosers. If a stlu gets horny then  there is NOTHING stopping her from making a move on her desired. Redpillers, PUA, Seduction are all COPE. Just a bunch of pathetic beta who were NEVER the center of a woman's sexual interest and try to sell themselves as subversive and innovative dating alphas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back