Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just lol at cucks "it's the right thing to do"

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

lol at this cucked shit of "helping other people because it's the right thing to do" just look at europe, and see the results of this retarded philosofy.

also japan is dying

He's too positive, he doesn't think an ugly male will get charged with harassment for simply helping her in the first place.

He's too positive, he doesn't think an ugly male will get charged with harassment for simply helping her in the first place.

Yeah, just waiting for a MeToo to happen.

if a ugly male look at a foid direction, he is already worse than a serial killer

If the Japanese are this cucked then no wonder theres no ERs there only suicide

reminder you are expected to lie down and die for a random foid who's not related to you.

This shit played out over and over again, TItanic, never forget

reminder you are expected to lie down and die for a random foid who's not related to you.

This shit played out over and over again, TItanic, never forget
Fuck this im aint dying for some Random whore

I just had a dream about the perils of helping a foid while she's being attacked

japanese don't know anything about crime. they have like 0 crime. yeah i want to see a low t effeminate 5 3 japanese guy try to stop a high T black mugger. I've been robbed like 3 times by knife/gun point and its horrible. i wouldn't step in for anyone. people that say they would step in to stop crime have never actually experienced any crime because if they had they would realize that unless you have a concealed carry pistol its completely idiotic to try to stop it. this cuck has been watching too many vigilante animes. yeah try to karate chop a mugger and get stabbed in the stomach then get your pockets emptied and kicked in the face while you're on the ground bro. it isn't a movie and these criminals are serious and don't care about jail.

japanese don't know anything about crime. they have like 0 crime. yeah i want to see a low t effeminate 5 3 japanese guy try to stop a high T black mugger. I've been robbed like 3 times by knife/gun point and its horrible. i wouldn't step in for anyone. people that say they would step in to stop crime have never actually experienced any crime because if they had they would realize that unless you have a concealed carry pistol its completely idiotic to try to stop it. this cuck has been watching too many vigilante animes. yeah try to karate chop a mugger and get stabbed in the stomach then get your pockets emptied and kicked in the face while you're on the ground bro. it isn't a movie and these criminals are serious and don't care about jail.
Well said, bro. The virtue signaling cucks likely wouldn't do a thing in the heat of the moment.

> human being

didn't read a single word

Where my problem comes in is I know females wouldn't do the same. Females expect this human decency from men but won't provide it themselves. So, they can go fuck themsel

I've never seen someone being mugged. If I were mugged, I'm sure I wouldn't resist. I don't carry any weapons at all. I also may try to run.

no one ever helped me when i was all alone for countless yrs in my adolescence getting bullied, excluded, rejected and wanting to die

I'm disappointed in the Japancel ngl. Japanese people are one of the few nonwhite ethnicities I admire

i leave in one of the most dangerous countries/cities on the world and i was nevr mugged, everyone i know was at least mugged once, not even criminals want something to do with me :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

What is right, what is wrong? Feminists control the narrative so this determination is vastly different from what it was years ago. Back at the turn of the 20th century and a few decades into it, it was customary for older men to marry teenagers. Why? Because the lifespan was much shorter and the dynamics were different. Does it fit into today’s society? In the West, no, but libtards condemn those who did it in the past. Today men risk lawsuits for getting involved, they realize we get but one life so no heaven for the helper, etc. It’s an unfortunate situation that was described but why risk harm to yourself and odds are, the cuck ends up injured and the woman is further attacked. Back in the day, most men could handle themselves and there was a belief in an afterlife plus respect for intervening, now there’s only pain.

Because the lifespan was much shorter and the dynamics were different.
lol, it's because teenagers are fertily and back then westerners weren't cucked

lol, it's because teenagers are fertily and back then westerners weren't cucked

Yes but I know if I mentioned that, the Soys reading this would disengage so I went from it at a different angle.

Yes but I know if I mentioned that, the Soys reading this would disengage so I went from it at a different angle.
hmm makes sense, high iq either way

View attachment 104521

lol at this cucked shit of "helping other people because it's the right thing to do" just look at europe, and see the results of this retarded philosofy.

also japan is dying
From my experience , I can say that only ex-christians or ex-muslims question the concept of morality. All other people around the world just think it as " the right thing to do". Most "immoral" people I met are not even nihilists, they just do not think about the repercussions (Prison , Hell , etc.).

From my experience , I can say that only ex-christians or ex-muslims question the concept of morality. All other people around the world just think it as " the right thing to do". Most "immoral" people I met are not even nihilists, they just do not think about the repercussions (Prison , Hell , etc.).
that's why low iq have a high correlation with crime rate

that's why low iq have a high correlation with crime rate
I mean, even prison inmates value loyalty in their gang. The only group that has no morals are probably the rich elites. They can easily get away with any crime, and they are also smart enough to understand concepts like morality.

I mean, even prison inmates value loyalty in their gang. The only group that has no morals are probably the rich elites. They can easily get away with any crime, and they are also smart enough to understand concepts like morality.
(((elites)))

If you haven’t already, start living for yourself. Don’t waste time and resources on others if doing so won’t benefit you
no one ever helped me when i was all alone for countless yrs in my adolescence getting bullied, excluded, rejected and wanting to die

stabbed in the stomach then you're shitting in a bag the rest of your life

St. Thomas Aquinas said that the basis of society is loving thy neighbor, but modern western societies are so fucking degenerate and upside down we have even more urgent problems than people not loving each other to deal with. We can't apply it to the ltter, the women problem we've got is bigger than the "people not loving each other" problem.

Fix women first. Put them in their place again and then I'll help them. Through helping a slut who brought a rape upon herself, for example, I'd be only enabling her to keep going outside at night scantily clothed to fuck strangers, etc.

Not to mention how modern women don't have an ounce of respect for men anymore, so why do they think we must help them?

So I'm not helping women unless I go to jail or face other serious consequences for my omission.

Last edited:
St. Thomas Aquinas said that the basis of society is loving thy neighbor, but modern western societies are so fucking degenerate and upside down we have even more urgent problems than people not loving each other to deal with. So I'm not helping women unless I go to jail or face other serious consequences for my omission.

Fix women first. Put them in their place again and then I'll help them. Through helping a slut who brought a rape upon herself, for example, I'd be only enabling her to keep going outside at night scantily clothed to fuck strangers, etc.

Not to mention how modern women don't have an ounce of respect for men anymore, so why do they think we must help them?
100% agreed fuck them, literaly

I'm disappointed in the Japancel ngl. Japanese people are one of the few nonwhite ethnicities I admire
That screenshot is from /pol/. He's probably not Japanese, just someone connecting from a Japanese IP.

will you get at least national recognition and a medal of valor?

Or just cuckadoodledoo?

He's more likely a foreigner in Japan, e.g., an English teacher, US military, or just a tourist. Very few native Japanese post on /pol/ so that's why I mentioned it.