Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at being higher bf, it even destroys Meeks

itsOVER said:
I doubt it tbh. We're the same height, the same weight (Twisted you're 56kg right?) and neither of us work out. Should mean we both have roughly the same bf %. It's just Twisted has different fat distribution, surely? I.e he stores in his legs or arms or whatever rather than face.

I saw his entire body. He looks skinny, you look slightly skinnyfat. He is actually a lot leaner, which also shows on his face.

His stomach is completely flat, no lowhandles, really not much fat anywhere, but he isn't "ripped" status. If you added 20lbs of muscle to his frame, he would look quite ripped.

You can have him send the pics and you can see for yourself tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
I saw his entire body. He looks skinny, you look slightly skinnyfat. He is actually a lot leaner, which also shows on his face.

His stomach is completely flat, no lowhandles, really not much fat anywhere, but he isn't "ripped" status. If you added 20lbs of muscle to his frame, he would look quite ripped.

You can have him send the pics and you can see for yourself tbh.

But how is that even possible when we're the same height and weight and neither do gymcelling?

itsOVER said:
But how is that even possible when we're the same height and weight and neither do gymcelling?

I have no idea. Bodies are strange, buddy boyo. I am just telling you what my eyes are seeing, unless he is frauding his weight, which would be quite uncharacteristic of him.

M E E K S
E
E
K
S

Twisted said:
I was around 48-50kg back then seen as those pics were taken last summer 

I then started eating more and was 53kg in October 

I haven’t measured since but I may have gone up a little

Ah well, that explains it then.

Gives me a decent idea of what my target weight should be then - around 50kg by the looks of it.

Twisted said:
My body ain’t nothing to be proud of xD

Both of us should bulk up, then cut

I don't believe muscles make any difference - only facial leanness. I'm just cutting down to 10% bf then will leave it. If my face doesn't look better then fuck it, I'll go back to eating chocolate all the time lol.

Bad lighting + dogshit facial hair.