Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at being higher bf, it even destroys Meeks

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
2eewhsm.jpg

From low life thug

1404839425000-meeks-final.JPG

To massive bone slayer.

How do I get my face to look like 2nd pic?

NeverSubmit said:

Great bones and low body fat. But even if you don't have top tier bones, you'll probably look better lean. I'm tired of this "Chad looks great at 20% body fat cope." How many 20% body fat Chads do you see? Exactly.

There is a reason why every Chad and Chadlite is lean, at least no more than 15% body fat.

NeverSubmit said:

Have a good bone structure under the fat layer

CopingGymcel said:
Great bones and low body fat. But even if you don't have top tier bones, you'll probably look better lean. I'm tired of this "Chad looks great at 20% body fat cope." How many 20% body fat Chads do you see? Exactly.

There is a reason why every Chad and Chadlite is lean, at least no more than 15% body fat.
You can see his cheekbones under the fat in the 1st pic I don't have that so it's not possible for me?

NeverSubmit said:
You can see his cheekbones under the fat in the 1st pic I don't have that so it's not possible for me?

That's because he has big protruding cheekbones. You could still have decent and smaller cheekbones that are hidden underneath the fat.

You don't need big protruding cheekbones to have good bone structure.

Call me a coper but I've never thought Meeks was attractive in the slightest.

He's nothing compared to Gandy, O'Pry, Franco, Lachowski etc.

itsOVER said:
Call me a coper but I've never thought Meeks was attractive in the slightest.

He's nothing compared to Gandy, O'Pry, Franco, Lachowski etc.

It’s the PC culture where he was compared to the average black guy. PSL accepted him because women went gaga over him although it was mostly homelies and oldies. Same thing with the Boston Bomber.

TheRealChincel said:
It’s the PC culture where he was compared to the average black guy. PSL accepted him because women went gaga over him although it was mostly homelies and oldies. Same thing with the Boston Bomber.

Well yeah he mogs the average black guy of course. But I look at him and I don't really think he even mogs the average white Chad on a college campus, let alone being talked about in the same league as male models.

itsOVER said:
Well yeah he mogs the average black guy of course. But I look at him and I don't really think he even mogs the average white Chad on a college campus, let alone being talked about in the same league as male models.

He looks amazing. Look at his bones + blue eyes.

He bone mogs the shit out of most male models.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JtqkmEibSs[/video]

itsOVER said:

It’s hype, that’s what I’m saying. He mogs Sheldon (incel), Norman, and DeShaun. Not even a Tyrone tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
He looks amazing. Look at his bones + blue eyes.

He bone mogs the shit out of most male models.

His bones are god tier but the overall package isn't attractive IMO. He's not the sort of guy I'd think twice about if I passed him on the street.

Now yes obviously a lot of women find him attractive which is what counts. Just saying that personally, I don't see it. Comparing this guy to Gandy or Lachowski...well there's just no contest IMO.

itsOVER said:
His bones are god tier but the overall package isn't attractive IMO. He's not the sort of guy I'd think twice about if I passed him on the street.

Now yes obviously a lot of women find him attractive which is what counts. Just saying that personally, I don't see it. Comparing this guy to Gandy or Lachowski...well there's just no contest IMO.

He is not at their tier, no. But he mogs 99.9% of the populations easily.

CopingGymcel said:
He is not at their tier, no. But he mogs 99.9% of the populations easily.

Meh, wouldn't say that at all. Don't really find him attractive. I'd say the average PSL 7 white guy in college looks better.

Looks better in 1st pic tbh, looks like some fucking weird agent 47 in the 2nd one. Still good looking as fuck though in both

itsOVER said:
Meh, wouldn't say that at all. Don't really find him attractive. I'd say the average PSL 7 white guy in college looks better.

lol keep coping this nigga is exotic af

Twisted said:
Is it just carbs and sodium I need to cut on to get to 10% bf?

As I've said a billion times, it has nothing to do with those things.

CALORIES IN, CALORIES OUT. Lower your caloric intake until it's lower than the amount your body needs every day.

I'm like 135 pounds and I STILL HAVE A FAT FACE

Twisted said:
How many calories should I be taking per day in order to get to 10% bf?

I weigh 53kg last time I checked but it may have gone up

Your BMR is about 1500-1700 depending on your metabolism. Let's say it's 1600 calories a day for you to stay the same weigh while being sedentary. 

1600 * 0.8 = you need to eat about 1300 calories a day.

Twisted said:
1300 calories of anything I want? (as long as it’s not ridiculously unhealthy)

Do people cut on carbs because it’s high calories then?

You need to hit 1g of protein for every lb of lean mass in your body too, but yeah other than that it doesnt matter much what you eat.

Twisted said:
1300 calories of anything I want? (as long as it’s not ridiculously unhealthy)

Do people cut on carbs because it’s high calories then?

You CAN cut on 100% carbs, but it's not recommended. It will lead to muscle loss, bloat and feeling like shit, because you need fat and protein for certain functions in the body.

I would keep protein high for muscle sparring effects. Carbs and sodium low to keep bloat low. Also need to not keep fat under the recommended dosage every day, so you don't fuck your testosterone levels. 

At such low amounts of calories every day, I would honestly just cut out carbs completely outside of a few from vegetables to get your fiber intake.

Try this macro plan:

1360 calories
101g fats
20g carbs
92g protein

Twisted said:
I will do 

I’ve got to bulk first though to gain more muscle mass before I cut and get lean 

Any tips on bulking as I want to get an ottermode body?

Well if you want to build muscle, I would recommend a 20% surplus in calories.

If your maintenance calories are 1600, then that means eating 1900 calories a day, of which about 120g are from protein.

Go to the gym 3 days a week and follow this program:
https://imgur.com/gallery/6Wcif

Twisted said:
120g = 480 calories from protein?

Can I use bulking powders to get that amount of protein?

120g isn't hard to meet. There is even protein in pasta, rice and oats, it's not just present in meat.

You can use a protein powder if you'd like, but it's not necessary. Don't need shitty gainers to reach 1900 calories a day tbh, just a waste and they're filled with shitty, unhealthy ingredients. 

Use MyFitnessPal app to calculate your daily foods.

Twisted said:
So 1900 calories per day 

480 from protein 

How many calories from carbs, fats etc?

Doesn't really matter. Just make sure you get enough fat every day for your bodily functions and enough carbs for glycogen to fuel your strength.

Oh, I actually forgot something. On the days where you are working out, you burn more calories. As a 120lbs person, you burn about 100 calories per 30 minute of strength training. The program I linked you takes about 1.5 hours per session. So if you workout for 1.5 hours, you need an extra 300 calories on those days. 

So that's:

1900 calories off days
2200 calories workout days.

Twisted said:
How much of those extra calories should be from protein

Keep protein the same, increase carbohydrates.

Twisted said:
Great

Doing this workout whilst on HGH + AIs and following those calorie rules will still be good right?

That will be good, yes.

The low estrogen may make you a bit more susceptible to injuries, so make sure to warmup properly.

Twisted said:
At what weight should I stop bulking and then cut down to 10% bf?

Just bulk for 6 months tbh. Take advantage of those newbie gains.

As you gain more muscle/weight, adjust calories and protein intake. At that point, you should have a good understanding of what to do and won't need me to tell you.

Twisted said:
So should I follow that routine throughout the whole 6 months 

Seems pretty straightforward

At least do it for 3 months, then assess your situation and reevaluate.

Twisted said:
I’m a total noob so I probably will 

Anyway I noted down all you told me about calorie intake and got the link to the workout routine 

I’ll just follow it now for 3 months and then report back to you xD

Seems like a good plan. Good luck!

Twisted said:
I will do 

I’ve got to bulk first though to gain more muscle mass before I cut and get lean 

Any tips on bulking as I want to get an ottermode body?

You've got this back to front. Facial leanness is most important (and you also need to be lean for your muscles to even show). So cut FIRST. Even if you end up with a Zyros tier frame it's better than getting fat. Then if you really want to just eat 100 calories over maintenance a day to build muscle, though I'm of the opinion muscles mean jackshit in terms of attraction.

itsOVER said:

Lol try shaving the average psl7 college kid bald and see how he does in front of meeks. The true test of being good looking is whether or not you look good bald. He has the best facial structure of any man I've ever seen

_incelinside said:
Lol try shaving the average psl7 college kid bald and see how he does in front of meeks. The true test of being good looking is whether or not you look good bald. He has the best facial structure of any man I've ever seen

Hair is a thing. The idea you have to look good bald is something you've made up. Like many men, Meeks would look better growing his hair out a bit. But so long as he doesn't he'll never be attractive IMO.

Now I'm sure he doesn't care what I think but we're all entitled to comment. The guy in that pic is not attractive IMO and is mogged by average Chads and Chadlites I see on the street daily.

itsOVER said:
You've got this back to front. Facial leanness is most important (and you also need to be lean for your muscles to even show). So cut FIRST. Even if you end up with a Zyros tier frame it's better than getting fat. Then if you really want to just eat 100 calories over maintenance a day to build muscle, though I'm of the opinion muscles mean jackshit in terms of attraction.

He doesn't really need to cut, though. He is already lean tbh.

itsOVER said:
Hair is a thing. The idea you have to look good bald is something you've made up. Like many men, Meeks would look better growing his hair out a bit. But so long as he doesn't he'll never be attractive IMO.

Now I'm sure he doesn't care what I think but we're all entitled to comment. The guy in that pic is not attractive IMO and is mogged by average Chads and Chadlites I see on the street daily.

I'm sure the average chadlite who goes to prison doesn't get an army of roasties to pay his bail from a mugshot tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
He doesn't really need to cut, though. He is already lean tbh.

He's 10% bf without going to the gym? Fair enough if true.

If he's not I think he should cut first.

_incelinside said:
I'm sure the average chadlite who goes to prison doesn't get an army of roasties to pay his bail from a mugshot tbh.

What does that have to do with me personally thinking he's not attractive? I've clearly stated all along this is my opinion, and obviously a lot of women must find him attractive regardless.

itsOVER said:
He's 10% bf without going to the gym? Fair enough if true.

If he's not I think he should cut first.

What does that have to do with me personally thinking he's not attractive? I've clearly stated all along this is my opinion, and obviously a lot of women must find him attractive regardless.

He has a lean face, which is what matters. I've never seen his body, but I can't imagine him being any higher than 14% tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
He has a lean face, which is what matters. I've never seen his body, but I can't imagine him being any higher than 14% tbh.

Well in that case my advice would change to...

Why lift when it's all about face?  

:p

itsOVER said:
Well in that case my advice would change to...

Why lift when it's all about face?  

:p

Maybe he wants to feel more masculine by being broader and not being skinny? It's not all about girls, you know. 

If he added some muscle, he would get a lot more respect among his peers.

CopingGymcel said:
Maybe he wants to feel more masculine by being broader and not being skinny? It's not all about girls, you know. 

If he added some muscle, he would get a lot more respect among his peers.

Meh I don't think we should care about the respect of normies tbh. Friendship is also a huge cope, life's all about pussy at the end of the day. And he's got the tools to get laid already lookswise - more muscle isn't gonna significantly change the state of play there.

itsOVER said:
Meh I don't think we should care about the respect of normies tbh. Friendship is also a huge cope, life's all about pussy at the end of the day. And he's got the tools to get laid already lookswise - more muscle isn't gonna significantly change the state of play there.

Friendship as a sub7 male leads to pussy, you know? In order to meet girls without having to rely solely on your face (Tinder), you need a group of friends. I'm not saying that he can't get girls from Tinder (of course he can), but he has a much higher chance by broadening his horizons. 

Also, having no friends is torture for most people. You may be fine with it, but most people require some sort of companionship or they go crazy.

CopingGymcel said:
Friendship as a sub7 male leads to pussy, you know? In order to meet girls without having to rely solely on your face (Tinder), you need a group of friends. I'm not saying that he can't get girls from Tinder (of course he can), but he has a much higher chance by broadening his horizons. 

Also, having no friends is torture for most people. You may be fine with it, but most people require some sort of companionship or they go crazy.

Yes I made a thread about how you need friends to widen social circles to get pussy. But it doesn't apply if online can work for you which it obviously can for him.

Companionship comes from a girlfriend. And it's far better than just hanging out with random normie 'friends'. Literally couldn't give a single shit if I never had another friend in my life, it's the lack of a nice girl that's the problem.

Twisted said:
I don’t think my face is actually that lean since I put on weight 

My cheeks are kinda chubby so I do think I could do with getting lean

Do you want me to PM you my body btw?

Sure, that would help a lot in determining your goal plan. (no homo)

@Twisted You're already quite lean, yes. No need to cut at this point.

Your hips are quite small, so that's good. Despite being a framecel, your shoulder to hip ratio ain't too shabby, and because of that, you can still achieve a nice ottermode body even if your frame doesn't broaden.

Doing what I told you for 3 months and then assessing the situations is probably your wisest choice.

Your face also seems broader when not taken by the front camera at close range, so that's good.

Twisted said:
Okay, that’s what I’ll do 

What bf would you say I’m at right now?

Hard to tell in individuals with low muscle mass, but I would bet on 13-14%. You're much leaner than @Itsover, that's for sure.

Twisted said:
Well in that case, if I could get down to 10% bf, then will I lose the fat on my cheeks? I may not get hollow cheeks but at least my cheekbones should show? If not then should I get cheekbone fillers?

It would be hard because you don't have the muscle mass to suppport it. It's much easier to add some muscle and then go to 10%. Your face already looks quite lean tbh.

13-14% is actually quite lean, especially for someone who doesn't workout with low muscle mass. Most people who estimate their bf to be at 10% are actually at around 14%. If some random user on here with limited gymcelling and dieting experience looked at your body, they would say 10%.

CopingGymcel said:
Hard to tell in individuals with low muscle mass, but I would bet on 13-14%. You're much leaner than @Itsover, that's for sure.

I doubt it tbh. We're the same height, the same weight (Twisted you're 56kg right?) and neither of us work out. Should mean we both have roughly the same bf %. It's just Twisted has different fat distribution, surely? I.e he stores in his legs or arms or whatever rather than face.