Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lol at being a wristlet

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
P8wbUhH.jpg

Just fucking l o l if you have wrists that even RESEMBLE this

it's over

O-V-E-R for wristcels

Not this shit again, wrists are one of the least noticibal things a girl will care about, you should worry about your face instead.

Crustaciouse said:
Not this shit again, wrists are one of the least noticibal things a girl will care about, you should worry about your face instead.

It probably isn't noticeable because everyone has relatively normal wrists, except me and other fellow wristcels. It makes your entire physique look like absolute fucking shit.

Crustaciouse said:

Small wrists are a pretty good indication of biological fitness and overall physique. It's like the equivalent of writing "bad bloodline" in your forehead.

shukin said:
Crustaciouse said:
Small wrists are a pretty good indication of biological fitness and overall physique. It's like the equivalent of writing "bad bloodline" in your forehead.

What's your shoulder width, at least?

whogivesafucc said:

36cm/14.2inches shoulder to shoulder. Give it to me doc, how bad is it?

Actually I re-did it and its more like 38cm

shukin said:
whogivesafucc said:
36cm/14.2inches shoulder to shoulder. Give it to me doc, how bad is it?
Actually I re-did it and its more like 38cm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????????

Dude, there's actually no way. Remeasure it and do it right. The average male has an 18 inch width

Your muscles would look bigger, if you had small joints.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Your muscles would look bigger, if you had smaller joints.

O V E R! Just R O P E MUSCLECEL!

small wrists are cute

whogivesafucc said:

Dude, there's actually no way. Remeasure it and do it right. The average male has an 18 inch width

Fuck, hold on...  :disappointed:

idkwattodowithlife said:
Your muscles would look bigger, if you had small joints.

Not really, it just looks weird as fuck. Looks like a huge mass of skin propped up by a literal twig.

Combined with the fact that my shoulders are really wide, shit just looks comical.

whogivesafucc said:

If I push my shoulders back slightly they become bigger. Also, before I was measuring to the "peaks", now I do it all the way around and get like 42. Honestly doesn't sound that bad?

shukin said:
whogivesafucc said:
If I push my shoulders back slightly they become bigger. Also, before I was measuring to the "peaks", now I do it all the way around and get like 42. Honestly doesn't sound that bad?

You have to measure to the peaks. Jesus christ man, my condolences... my shoulder width from peak to peak is just about 52cm

Bideltoid width is also an alternative measurement you can try

Wow

I just put my arm in the same position and my wrists look just like his. I have never noticed this...

Is it over for me?

Prince Of Dankness said:
Wow
I just put my arm in the same position and my wrists look just like his. I have never noticed this...
Is it over for me?

over unless you gymcel really hard

whogivesafucc said:
You have to measure to the peaks. Jesus christ man, my condolences... my shoulder width from peak to peak is just about 52cm

Bideltoid width is also an alternative measurement you can try

This evening has certainly been eye-opening for me. Framecel + wristcel revelation all in one night, brutal. If this continues it will be one of those days where I cry myself to sleep.

Also to clarify, I was measuring D7. If i measured D2 it would have given a bigger number.
Fig_breadth_2.JPG