Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just listened to Emba Radio

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★★★
https://incels.is/threads/incel-trait-angery-and-bitter-man-er4-emba-radio.616340/

Holy fuck. @Emba is based grandpa-cel. All your schizo one liners make sense now. I thought you were mid 20s or something.

You're literally living all of our futures. More cels here should be listening to you. Dying slowly in a horder house with piss bottles and no friends. It's like a fantasy movie where the young protagonist is talking to a literal ghost of the afterlife or some wizard sage and let's you know of what's to come and of esoteric knowledge/experience. You describe not being able to ride your bike anymore, or even how difficult it is to walk to your outhouse... So fucking brootal. My greatest fears, sometimes they keep me up at night thinking about not being able to walk to the bathroom in the future. Imagining one day, I will seriously just not be able to get up anymore. Shitting, pissing myself, screaming and no one being there.... Fuck man. I am taking a youthful life for granted.

I'm seeing my slow descent into your life. I'm already pissing in jugs, not bathing as much. My back hurts from doing mindane shit. Got a bum knee. Like you said, it'll only get worse. :dafuckfeels:

Your radio segment is scarier than any horror film. I was on the edge of my seat JFL-ing with dumbfounded terror.

I am in awe. Thank you for posting your life and being here. Would love to hear more Emba Radio. This is exactly what I've been searching for.

If we were neighbors I'd mow your grass for you brocel.

Last edited:
currently listening and im liking this shit
even though this man probably would shoot me at point blank range if he saw me

Isn't it insane? It's a peak behind the curtain of our future. It's surreal honestly

He's got a cool grandpa voice too

Isn't it insane? It's a peak behind the curtain of our future. It's surreal honestly
Idk I think he sounds a bit far off from society, probably living in a cabin in the woods but yeah
most of it we will relate to for sure
not having a wife or anyone for you at all

good to have oldcels with wisdom on this site. There is always something to learn from people who have lived this lifestyle much longer than us. Hope his health is well.

I'll start listening to it :feelsokman:

he once used a track i made in embaradio i was so honored :feelsautistic:

He’s a great man. :feelshehe:

Pity our comedy duo never really got off the ground here but I suspect it was for the same reason Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Undertaker were said to have never had truly great matches with eachother and that is because they/we are simply too much alike as characters. :feelsjuice:

Not if my doges get you first.... (I only have one doge, buy all the neighborhood doges are loyal to me as well. I'm the nice man that removes ear ticks! Because I want to kill them!)
https://incels.is/threads/incel-trait-angery-and-bitter-man-er4-emba-radio.616340/

Holy fuck. @Emba is based grandpa-cel. All your schizo one liners make sense now. I thought you were mid 20s or something.

You're literally living all of our futures. More cels here should be listening to you. Dying slowly in a horder house with piss bottles and no friends. It's like a fantasy movie where the young protagonist is talking to a literal ghost of the afterlife or some wizard sage and let's you know of what's to come and of esoteric knowledge/experience. You describe not being able to ride your bike anymore, or even how difficult it is to walk to your outhouse... So fucking brootal. My greatest fears, sometimes they keep me up at night thinking about not being able to walk to the bathroom in the future. Imagining one day, I will seriously just not be able to get up anymore. Shitting, pissing myself, screaming and no one being there.... Fuck man. I am taking a youthful life for granted.

I'm seeing my slow descent into your life. I'm already pissing in jugs, not bathing as much. My back hurts from doing mindane shit. Got a bum knee. Like you said, it'll only get worse. :dafuckfeels:

Your radio segment is scarier than any horror film. I was on the edge of my seat JFL-ing with dumbfounded terror.

I am in awe. Thank you for posting your life and being here. Would love to hear more Emba Radio. This is exactly what I've been searching for.

If we were neighbors I'd mow your grass for you brocel.
Glad you liked it bro. It's my way of coping. It's my way of passing the torch
Idk I think he sounds a bit far off from society, probably living in a cabin in the woods but yeah
most of it we will relate to for sure
not having a wife or anyone for you at all
"A man gets mighty strange with only himself for company... "

i thought he was british
Oi! Fuck off! cunt!
He’s a great man. :feelshehe:

Pity our comedy duo never really got off the ground here but I suspect it was for the same reason Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Undertaker were said to have never had truly great matches with eachother and that is because they/we are simply too much alike as characters. :feelsjuice:
Indeed. We all share a similar life, so we are similar. "It's the same but different man!"