Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just lift bro, lifting will make you grow up

What happens in this comic? She talks about dudes that have fucked her, and then what?

Explain the final frame please. What's the bow tie and clown hair/nose?

The dude gym maxxed while the foid talked about guys she fucked. The guy goes back to gyming and realizes it's a clown world. (srs) I think anyways. idk.

If all he wants is to fuck her, why not just fuck her? She sounds pretty down to fuck.

But then, the waifu posters suggest that deep down he didn't just wanna fuck her. He wanted a pure 2D princess.

The version I saw had a poster of hitler (and no clown face) in the last panel. Our commie friend here found the pedophilic, foid-worshipping weeb one instead, surprise surprise. Really makes you think about what commies respect.

The version I saw had a poster of hitler (and no clown face) in the last panel. Our commie friend here found the pedophilic, foid-worshipping weeb one instead, surprise surprise. Really makes you think about what commies respect.
commies are honorary kikes

Bluepill cope, lifting won't give you that much of a better frame, won't give you a better face/skull and most definetely won't make you a head taller

just lol @ astolfo