Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just learned that my stacy coworker has a bf

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I somehow successfully stalked into her FB through another foid colleague and what I saw made me instantly suicidal: She’s been in relationship with a guy for over 6 years. That guy is a normie and a little bit overweight but still mogs me hard. In her album there are also lots of her hot pics but seeing her kissing that dude makes my blood boil.

Tonight it’s gonna be a long night with a lot of fapping and melancholy. I literally dreamed about her holding my hand last night and yet the reality check came so brutally quick. Fuck I hate this life!

You never had a chance anyway

Sabotagemaxx like me bro

Sabotagemaxx like me bro

Impossible for a newbie like me

I’d love to sabotage her relationship but idk how

Impossible for a newbie like me

I’d love to sabotage her relationship but idk how
catfish her bf and make him "cheat" then jump into the picture as the hero who exposed him :feelsEhh:
make sure to make a thread about it if you ever follow through :feelshaha:

The new one you were talking about?

I’m sorry bro. Yeah… it sucks. I know this is feeling. Basically any woman above a 7 is already taken (not like they’d even look at us) or “taken” with the cc. Try not to get too down, treat yourself to a cope or two if you can.

The new one you were talking about?
Aye

I’m sorry bro. Yeah… it sucks. I know this is feeling. Basically any woman above a 7 is already taken (not like they’d even look at us) or “taken” with the cc. Try not to get too down, treat yourself to a cope or two if you can.
It seems that all foids at my workplace, regardless how ugly, are already taken, just kek

catfish her bf and make him "cheat" then jump into the picture as the hero who exposed him :feelsEhh:
make sure to make a thread about it if you ever follow through :feelshaha:
Or use her bf’s pic for a tinder profile in her city in the hope that some of her besties will see “his” profile and expose him to her, kek

Or use her bf’s pic for a tinder profile in her city in the hope that some of her besties will see “his” profile and expose him to her, kek

:bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshaha:

This is genius. If you can pretend to be a woman and connect with him on facebook, you could possible get him to send shirtless pics of himself that you could use for the profile. That way it's harder for him to deny.

If you can get his phone number, you can later send him a text "I know we haven't spoken in a while but I tested positive for chlamydia. Just thought you should know." from a burner phone, when you know they'll be out together. He could either lie about the text, and she may sense something's off or tell the truth, but either way it could hurt their trust.

This is genius. If you can pretend to be a woman and connect with him on facebook, you could possible get him to send shirtless pics of himself that you could use for the profile. That way it's harder for him to deny.

If you can get his phone number, you can later send him a text "I know we haven't spoken in a while but I tested positive for chlamydia. Just thought you should know." from a burner phone, when you know they'll be out together. He could either lie about the text, and she may sense something's off or tell the truth, but either way it could hurt their trust.
Good thing is they’re both living in a small town nearby so the probability that some of their acquaintances will see “his” tinder profile is not that small. I literally knew a foid who exposed to her bestie that a man the latter was dating was still on tinder, and all of them were living in a big city, kek

Making a fake FB account to pretend being a foid is difficult tho, especially when I can’t fake friends and likes.

Anyway I’d love to see their relationship go broken. What I can’t get must be destroyed, kek. That’s my extremely blackpilled and vindictive mentality. I have no empathy for anyone.

Good thing is they’re both living in a small town nearby so the probability that some of their acquaintances will see “his” tinder profile is not that small. I literally knew a foid who exposed to her bestie that a man the latter was dating was still on tinder, and all of them were living in a big city, kek
Yah, I've known people in massive cities that got exposed this way. You could be on every dating app for a better chance.
Making a fake FB account to pretend being a foid is difficult tho, especially when I can’t fake friends and likes.
It's really easy. Google how to do it. There's tons of groups full of bots that you can join and get tons of friends. Don't add too many, too quick or you'll get banned.

If you take your time to build a back and forth friendship over a month or so with him it's more believable. And start with small requests, saying you think he's really cute and ask for another picture of him.

You could use an only fans girl (there's tons of leaked images), with enough images that you have extra images to send him over that month or two that you establish the relationship. If you see any of her friends on tinder, match with them and send them the worst pics you can get from him. At that point, it doesn't matter if you get banned from tinder.

Honestly if he's been in a relationship that long he could be bored.
Anyway I’d love to see their relationship go broken. What I can’t get must be destroyed, kek. That’s my extremely blackpilled and vindictive mentality. I have no empathy for anyone.
Keep us in the loop. Tag me.