Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory just learn languages

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
this blackops2cel looking mf has so many videos of him flirting with girls over omegle by speaking their language. usually they are asian girls. they always get so surprised cus hes a white american and get flustered. in one of his vids an asian girl offers to be his gf

this is ONE example of the foreign hoes he pulls:

View: https://youtu.be/MgzpVLD4ju0

go to his channel if you want more suifuel

He mogs bo2cel by far, also, absolutely not worth the effort

White skin carrying this motherfker hard...

yep we can fuck super hot hoes by getting the FUCK out of this shithole country

ive been trying to learn some mandarin so i can sweep some chinese girls by their feet and make them love me

I speak 5 languages, they help with my major cope (traveling the world), but not with girls. There is no language for your 5'6.

I speak 5 languages, they help with my major cope (traveling the world), but not with girls. There is no language for your 5'6.
What are the other three ones, besides hebrew and english?

lol when i see things like this i'm not gona lie it stokes yet another bitter flame of despair in my already fizzling soul.

It's true that having some language game contributes a lot especially when travelling... but guess what buddy boyos...?

Yup you guessed it, just like EVERYTHNG ELSE... it doesn't translate (pardon the pun) into pulling international stacy's, or any stacy's for that matter. Not even foids..... UNLESS IT IS COUPLED WITH LOOKS (yup, you guessed it, and we all know).

I mean if chad learns a second language then yes he can actually transform himself into monsieur gigachad... but we all know why.

And I am not just talking out my ass here. I am actually multilingual myself:

Language Score: 6
Gash Score: NIL

Proof's always in the pudding. Nuff said

Last edited:
i tried learning spanish, french, and chinese. could memorize words relatively easily but whenever i spoke the app never understood what i was saying

I feel like speaking someone's language is a party trick at best, sure they'll be a bit impressed and all but they sure as hell won't see you as anything more than a circus monkey that can do some tricks. I speak 3 languages and all that's good for is getting you jobs, not poon.

Last edited: