Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "just learn game bro"

Facecopers wont touch this

Notice how she kept staring at him the whole time and she probably orgasmed right then and there while ugly men get disgusted 1 second looks. :feelskek:
Facecopers wont touch this
he mogs everyone here still in the hair/race/height area, his face is above average but not chad level face.

Notice how she kept staring at him the whole time and she probably orgasmed right then and there while ugly men get disgusted 1 second looks. :feelskek:
Suifuel :feelsrope:

Cope, her height is not an impairment like it would be if she was male.
Of course she's impaired! If she was bigger, her vagina would take in much more of Chad cock :feelsohh:
Have some sympathy

Of course she's impaired! If she was bigger, her vagina would take in much more of Chad cock :feelsohh:
Have some sympathy
She still takes lolipilled Chad's cock regardless. In fact a bonus for her since his dick would feel bigger in her.

If you are 6'6 your game..

'heyyy i'm 6'6 want to marry me?'

'SURE dude!'

I feel so bad for the truecel 2000-early 2010s gamecopers who didn't know better and got rejected by hundreds of women :cryfeels:.

Have a incel ask these questions and ask them out and watch all the foids be disgusted and laugh st him as they leave or just right there

Have a incel ask these questions and ask them out and watch all the foids be disgusted and laugh st him as they leave or just right there

Ya if an incel asked she would have a boyfriend according to her.

Just be tall bro

"I'm 6'6"
"Whoa awesome line bro, your game is on point bro"

Daily reminder being a tallfag and incel is impossible.

Average body and bad waist-hip ratio. Plus she’s a literal midget. Have some decency.
Sure, it's not ideal and I prefer taller foids but volcel if you wouldn't. Plus I'm 5'3 and 4'11 ain't too short but she's 6'+ only.