Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just LDAR for life.

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
It's over. I have became one with LDAR. I dedicate every minute of my existence to ldaring. I wake up in the morning, I go work. I do my job, I am slave. Then I go home. And LDAR. Rinse and repeat. This is my life now.
Maybe I'll just go live under some bridge instead. I'll LDAR for life there.

Gg no rematch. You win life. You win. I give up. I am LDAR now.

ldarmaxxing ldarcel

LDAR til the day we die tbh ... and then we REALLY LDAR.

I’ll just LDAR for ER day

based and ldarpilled

It's the final stage of dealing with the pointless cruelty of life. I take some solace in the fact that no matter how much I fail at life, it will never mean anything in the long run of existence.

It’s over for many men.

Rotting in my room is what I do best :feelstrash:

From the second I open my eyes in the morning, to when I close them at night, I am lying down in bed doing nothing.

Anything that involves leaving the house is not an option, got any reccomends?
Definitely collecting something, thats what i do.
Or you can learn something, for eg: video editing. I also do that. Not that good tho.

LDAR is a waste of time and life. Find a hobby you enjoy, set a goal, and put your time into working towards it and getting at the top in that hobby or field work. That's what we should be doing tbh. Not fapping and not doing shit all day, but rather mastering skills and work. We should all be richmaxxing

from lust for life to lard for life.

Definitely collecting something, thats what i do.
Or you can learn something, for eg: video editing. I also do that. Not that good tho.
I actually did start recording pc walkthroughs for youtube, might get back on that but it takes fucking forever to upload stuff

I actually did start recording pc walkthroughs for youtube, might get back on that but it takes fucking forever to upload stuff
Yeah, same for me. I make a new thread on this site whenever i post new vids btw.

Nice, it's a shitload of work to consistently put stuff out there
Video editing really sucks time tbh. My 39 second clip took me atleast 3 or 4 hours to finish.

LDAR for life broooo. I have been megaLDARmaxxing for a week now don't even open this forum much anymore because of it. It is great guys. I dont feel anything. I go work then I take a long walk home and go straight to sleep. All my free time occupied either by work or pointless activities. WEEKENDS are hard to get by though with all this fucking free time to ldar. You guys need to embrace LDAR like me it made me numb to everything. Including all my problems. LDAR is the best cope.

LDAR is a waste of time and life. Find a hobby you enjoy, set a goal, and put your time into working towards it and getting at the top in that hobby or field work. That's what we should be doing tbh. Not fapping and not doing shit all day, but rather mastering skills and work. We should all be richmaxxing
I agree 100%

I just want to LDAR without being judged

LDAR has pretty much become my mantra this year. Sometimes I feel like I should be getting more out of life, but my overwhelming sense apathy always seems to prevail, and my life is set to continue on this flat continuum for the foreseeable future.

siting inforn computer is LDAR or im wrong ?

i like to sleep but i have insomnia nad just sit in front big monitor