Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "just.... keep.... Grinding..... Bro......."

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Picsart 24 07 22 15 29 15 935

Kek that’s what I had a redpiller tell me today “Just keep trying bro”

Fuck it's over for men

Women would still find a way to twist it so they appear as victim.

Literally never began for XYchromosomes

Women would still find a way to twist it so they appear it as victim.
It's always "we get sexualized and harassed!" I wonder why..

I know several guys in my family who got college degrees. None of the guys can find a job with them. Meanwhile every woman who got one found a job in a week or two of getting the degree.

It's so fucking over. If you're a man you're fucked. If you're an ugly man it never began.

Women would still find a way to twist it so they appear as victim.

Literally never began for XYchromosomes
That's all they ever do. They're addicted to portraying themselves as victims.

Fuck man, i actually wanna cry. Its so brutally over its not even funny:cryfeels:
Same boat. I'm crying right now. There is no future for us. Even if we try. It's set against us. It's going to get worse. There's an economic crash coming next year they've been holding off. When that happens hundreds of men will lose their jobs while companies keep women.

So many men are going to go homeless when it happens.

I hate women its unreal
Its not even life on easy mode its life on cheat codes mode

I need to find a river and just start fishing to survive. Going back to a simple way of life is my only option, the only thing that would suck is avoiding bears.

I know several guys in my family who got college degrees. None of the guys can find a job with them. Meanwhile every woman who got one found a job in a week or two of getting the degree.

It's so fucking over. If you're a man you're fucked. If you're an ugly man it never began.
in one of my college classes there was a foid that was subhuman as fuck, 3/10, fucked up teeth, acne , everything and had a semi visible mustache and still had TWO orbiters constantly simping for her and wanting to help her. its over

developer mode more like
Yes and yet those bitches will yell saying they are opressed and that white man are the privileged ones taht are on easy mod
They would not survive 1 month as a man
Just watch all the trans that want to detransition :feelskek:

Last edited:
in one of my college classes there was a foid that was subhuman as fuck, 3/10, fucked up teeth, acne , everything and had a semi visible mustache and still had TWO orbiters constantly simping for her and wanting to help her. its over
Yep. No matter how ugly she'll always have ten guys.

Yes and yet those bitches will yell saying they are opressed and that white man are the privileged ones taht are on easy mod
They would not survive 1 month as a man
Juste watch all the trans that want to detransition :feelskek:
exactly

Modern men are finished forever. Our ancestors are ashamed of us.

you don't even need to be an attractive women just being a woman alone makes u more valuable in this society

Ragefuel. This means that many of us cannot even cope while foids who really don't even need these jobs get it all, so they could buy stupid shit, then blame men who own barely anything from pollution. Normies who live like poorcels are found in prisons.

The job that hired me was only because I got a reccomendation from the employee of the month, my sister. Plus, the managers were male. Every other interview that I had, the manager was female (probably wouldn't hire an ugly male.)