Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just jacked some panties! What to do with them?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Alright so I was bored as fuck and went wash at my dorms laundry room when I saw a femoid start loading a machine. So I decided to wait for her too leave (I took a long time loading my shit) and then opened her machine and jacked the first panties I saw. 

The machine had just started so they are mostly dry. I have never whiffed panties but kinda tempted, honestly don't know why I jacked them but I was just kinda feeling like a degenerate lol. They are black and sexy looking (the girl that left them was pretty fucking hot too) so they are kinda turning me on. So yeah should I just take a fat nut in them and then quickly rush back down and throw them in her dryer when she moves her clothes into one or should I just keep them for sniffing. 

But please hurry with them answers cause the washer takes like 25 min and the dryer takes like 40 min so I have around 45 min after the posting of this thread if I want to throw them into her dryer (note I'm also going to have too quickly find her dryer).

Lol watch this thread go viral too.

You should definitely nut in them but don't sniff it, Chad's cum was there.

HomoheroBishii said:
Lol watch this thread go viral too.

You should definitely nut in them but don't sniff it, Chad's cum was there.

too late I already sniffing them lol

update: I just took a fat nut in them and threw them back in her dryer lol

Jerk off in them then put them back LOL

Sadist said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

You forgot to hug the walls and disable the cameras. I hope you tip toed with flat sole shoes as well.

Dorm laundries are full of cameras aren't they? If the female felt raped, she will report you to the police and IT'S OVER.

Also, take a pic I wanna see how they look.

Awesome if true

I used to have a hot female housemate years ago, she actually left panties for me in the bathroom to 'pacify' me, true story

Pray there wasn't a security camera in the laundry room

Wait a minute if you nutted in them, what if she wears them and gets pregnant? Wouldn't that be fucking awesome?

OP you might have just unknowingly passed on your genes.

FUCK I am jealous.

She will think she's pregnant with Chad's baby from the other night's party but 9 months later her baby is suspiciously ugly LMAO

nevermind I guess the cum will have dried up by the time she wears them

Can you craft them into a noose?

Wear them OP

Sadist said:

KEK

QONVIyz.gif

The smell may have already vanished in the short time it was there, but if it hasn't put them to your face and jerk off.

Weirdcel said:
Dorm laundries are full of cameras aren't they? If the female felt raped, she will report you to the police and IT'S OVER.

Also, take a pic I wanna see how they look.

naw the ones in my dorm hall don't luckily

kkt6 said:
Pray there wasn't a security camera in the laundry room

Wait a minute if you nutted in them, what if she wears them and gets pregnant? Wouldn't that be fucking awesome?

OP you might have just unknowingly passed on your genes.

FUCK I am jealous.

She will think she's pregnant with Chad's baby from the other night's party but 9 months later her baby is suspiciously ugly LMAO

nevermind I guess the cum will have dried up by the time she wears them

lol lets hope then I would have atlas succeeded in life, but yeah my babies probably died in the dryer

Sadist said:
Hahaha, this is awesome.

Smell and taste them while masturbating. It's what I would do.

Disgustang, smelling a shirt or bra is ok but smelling random femoid's pantsu full of vaginal fluids and shit

meh

Congrats on becoming a daddy!

If I lived in a dorm I'd probably be doing this every minute of every day and rotting under a giant pile of stolen lingerie.

Did you sniff them?

Rip. Those places have cameras lol and are watched by student employees 24/7

Inb4 this gets screencapped and posted on IT.

r/thathappened

I declare there be a new unwritten rule that whenever an incel posts a story like this, he has pics to back it up. Because otherwise he's just a pathetic retard making fake stories in his head to impress a bunch of virgins on a forum. And that's stupid.

OP don't bullshit us. You could have easily snapped a pic of the panties and made this thread x1000000 better.

I have once masturbated sniffing my friends moms panties, it was awesome actually

Lonelyvirgin said:
I have once masturbated sniffing my friends moms panties, it was awesome actually
10/10 experience? Would you do it again?

Lonelyvirgin said:

Some friend you are.

aut said:
Some friend you are.

Hahah havent talked to the guy for  the last 6 years

Newbie17 said:
10/10 experience? Would you do it again?

I mean I did have pretty big crush for her back then, dont know if I would go for it again, it was like 8 years a go

Lmaoooooo i love incels.

rotting-alone said:
r/thathappened

I declare there be a new unwritten rule that whenever an incel posts a story like this, he has pics to back it up. Because otherwise he's just a pathetic retard making fake stories in his head to impress a bunch of virgins on a forum. And that's stupid.

OP don't bullshit us. You could have easily snapped a pic of the panties and made this thread x1000000 better.
Lol this, or he just watched the ep of spongebob where they did the panty raid

I don't understand this fetish that guys are apparently supposed to have over panties. Why the fuck would you sniff something that is supposed to smell like crotch sweat and residual shit-stains?

In so much "male media" I see this panty worship and I just don't fucking get it. Seems nasty as fuck tbh.

rotting-alone said:
I don't understand this fetish that guys are apparently supposed to have over panties. Why the fuck would you sniff something that is supposed to smell like crotch sweat and residual shit-stains?
In so much "male media" I see this panty worship and I just don't fucking get it. Seems nasty as fuck tbh.